chapter 9

I triped and fell over someone knocking then down with me. "Ah- shit!" "I'm so sorry" I say to the person. Stranger"oh it's fine no need to apologise, you were in a rush and so was i" I put on a smile
We chated for a while and I forgot all about what happened with phayu, his name was prapia he said he was here because his lover was here and he was going to surprise them. I told him his special person is lucky to have a great guy like him he asked why I was here so I told him I came with my bf but I left bc he kept acting weird and I needed fresh air. He seemed to understand he said his lover leaves him sometimes iswell sometimes all night abd day. I asked him who they was and what he said left me shook. Bursting I to tear I ran out of the restaurant.

Phayus prov.
"Rain?" "RAIN where are you going?"
Did I do something let's go look for him
Excuse me waiter pls keep thus table I will be right back. Waiter:"ofc sir"
Where is he . What was that sound. Huh wait is that rain. "Rain, where are you going, come back" I said hoping he heard me but he just kept walking it seemed like he was walking with someone but I lost him agian in the crowd. 5 minutes later. There he is I see him on the couch with someone but I couldn't really tell who, they were talking about something I get closer to hear what they were saying. The stranger(prapia) said " oh my lovers name is phayu, I saw on his Insta story he was here why who's your partner." "Oh shit" I said I was about to go in and explain but it was to late rain was already leaving crying.

I kept running with tears running down my face my view was blurry but I couldn't stop I couldn't go home, I don't even know if the home i knew is even my home now that I know my so called boyfriend was cheating on me the whole time the only place I could think of sky's apartment. I knocked on his door almost breaking down , luckily he answered with shocked-worried eyes. He let me in siting me on the couch asking me what happened and why am I crying, I tried to answer but no words came out all I could do was cry in his chest.

More sky + prapia coming on 13/11/22