Chapter 1-The First Day Of School

It was the day. The one of the worst when you move . THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!My name is Nicki , and I hate first days of school. It was just then when my alarm went of bodaciously loud. It went ,"RING,RING,RING!!"I did not want to go to school on the first day so I needed a plan! At that very moment I remembered what I seen on movies! So,I went in my moms room and got a flashlight. I put it on my chest. My mom came in and said,"Ready for your first day of school ,honey" I said,"I am not feeling to well mom."She then left the room. I did not know what she was doing so i put the flashlight on my chest to get some extra heat. She came in the room with a thermometer. I got nervous .I was hoping I did the flashlight trick right.She took my tempereture ,and she said it was on point.She uncovered my sheets and saw the flashlight.She laughed and said."Nice try,i'm not stupid." "What did I do wrong?" I asked myself. So I just got up ,and got dressed.When I got downstairs I grabbed my toast and went outside to catch the bus as it left.I missed the bus.I was happy though. I told my mom that I missed the bus ,but she said that she could drive me.When I got to school I did not know where my classes were so I asked a girl that looked nice if she could show me were my classes are. She pushed me away and said,"Get out my face bitch and do not ever talk to me again ."I called her a slut and all she did was snitch . The first day of school I got in trouble . She told the principal that she was nice and kind while she said that i was mean and made her cry.My mom came to school and I got expelled for 2 days since it was my first day.

TO BE CONTINUED