Chapter sixteen --- Girlfriend?!!!

Lexi's POV

I was nervous about what harry wanted to say, did he wanted to end things? Didn't he like the date? Did I do something wrong? I shook my head, what I'm thinking? I'm just making myself nervous about things could not be true or was it true. I couldn't bear to think about it, it will fucking kill me if it was true.

I let out a shaky breathe as I climbed up the stairs, I headed to his room. I took a breath then I knocked on his door, no response. I waited for a little longer but he didn't open. Maybe he is a sleep, I couldn't help but be curios to get in and see if he is a sleep or not.

I pushed the door open, the room was dark. It was lit by the moon light, I moved farther in the room. The bed was messy but empty, I frowned where is he? I looked around the room for any sign of him, the bathroom was empty to. I huffed then noticed the balcony doors are open, I walked to the balcony. I went in to find him not there too as I was about to turn around to leave, my eyes caught something. I got closer to get a better look, there was someone sitting on the swing. I squeezed my eyes to see mob of curls, looks like I found my target time to complete my mission.

I got out of his room and headed downstairs to the back garden. I crossed the slid door and walked out into the cool air, I shivered slightly but I made it there. Harry was sitting on the swing, looking ahead of him, seeming to be lost in thought. He didn't notice me there, I was in awe at his face. Man, this boy looks cute even when he is thinking. I got closer but he didn't notice me yet. I didn't want to disturb his thinking moment so I sat on the grass causally staring at the pool and how the moon light swayed on the water surface. After my eyes travelled to Harry, I stared at him not thinking of anything actually, just staring at him. Like he felt that  there were eyes on him, his head turned around and his eyes met mine. I didn't turn away, I let my eyes dive into his. We sat for a while looking into each other eyes not talking.

"I didn't see you there" he snapped from his daze and talked.

"Hey" I waved my hand and smiled shyly.

He smiled "since when you are sitting here?"

"A while" I shrugged as I looked ahead, not wanting to see his smirk.

We sat silent for a while but he broke it off "It's a full moon tonight" I looked up at the moon to see him in his full glory.

"And that mean?" I raised an eyebrow, looking confused. He just smiled and looked up at the moon. I looked at the moon then at him then my eyes widen "you're a werewolf. You're going to change. It's a full moon" I playfully gasped.

He laughed "yeah, so you better watch out"

"Are you going to bite me?" I faked horror

"Yes, to claim you as mine" he whispered the last word as I grin played on his lips. I blushed deep red and looked away.

"I only mate with Alphas" I challenged as a smirk was pulled on my lips.

"I'm an Alpha" he challenged back with his own famous smirk.

"Do you even know what is an ‘Alpha'?" I rolled my eyes at him

"Yeah. Alpha is the leader of the pack ,who takes care of his pack and protects them" my mouth was hung open.

"Since when you know these things about werewolves. You don't even like reading" I was curious way curious about his knowledge about these kinds of supernatural things.

"There are a lot of things you don't know about me" he shrugged then send me a wink. I frowned then let the subject go.

"So what did you wanted from me this morning?" he tensed at the question then sighed