Part 1: Chapter 7 (Aiger's sister)

-in the morning at 7 AM-

My pov:

I was asleep then the sound of my phone go off I immediately reached out to grabbed it looking at the alarm and I saw a text from Aiger, I opened my WhatsApp then saw his text.

He texted "hey Ayesha so I've talked to my Mom and she says she does have some dressed that might fit my sister I'll bring 1 or 2 over as for my sister I still needed to figure out the catch I'll figured out how to wake her up and be there soon as possible" he's texted, was couple of hours ago he texted last night while I was asleep.

I decided to reply "ooh great I'll stand by when you're sister is due but remember at 10 AM it can't because the wedding ceremony starts at 10" I send the text, then texted him again.

"Have you ever try dumping water on her or use something very spooky on her to get her to wake up?" I texted, I put my phone down then got up from bed look over to see my Mother is still asleep.

She looks so piecefully when she's asleep she's like a sleeping beauty then looked the other side my Grandmother was already awake and she's doing the usual, playing her stupid game with her stylus pen.

Grandmother looked over at my direction "morning Ayesha" she said looking disappointed, I know she's still disappointed after the tournament battle. I never said anything but a morning to her, then heard a door knock.

Grandmother got up from the bed and walked to answer the door, then heard the door closed again she walked in with a make-up artist & the assistant "you can set the studio over there" Grandmother said, the make-up artist shrugged.

She set the make-up studio on the desk then my Mother woke up then she got up from bed rubbing her left eye "good you're awake Tania get ready the make-up artist is here" Grandmother said, "I see that Ma" Mother said, Grandmother turned to me.

"Ayesha go to shower after I'm done with the make-up it's you're turn then after it's you're Mother turn to shower" Grandmother said as bossy usual, I nodded. "Yes Grandmother" I said then prepare my underwear & dress, I went to the shower with my underwear & clothes.

Soon as I'm done showering I went out the bathroom with fresh clothes & underwear I walked to the make-up artist then sit down on the chair the studio was already set up, the make-up artist started by putting some foundation on her palm then dap it on my face.

My phone started to vibrate from the table "oh sorry Mother can you please pass Me my phone? I promise a friend I help him with something" I said, my Mother understood then took my phone she handed to Me.

I took it from her then say thank you as I looked at the phone screen a text from Aiger at 7:45 and he texted "dumping water on my sister or use scary method to scare her awake?! I'll be ground for doing that but yet again scaring her awake is much better than dumping water on her thanks for the advice I'ma go wake her up now" he texted, I chuckled at his texts.

I put my phone down locking the screen then a knock on the door "who is it?" Mother asked, "it's Lain, is Ayesha there?" He asked, "yes babe I'm here, what do you need?" I asked, the make-up artist put eyeshadow on Me.

"Do you want to eat together with Me Hyuga & Hikaru?" He asked, "uh.. You guys go on ahead I'll catch up" I explained, "ooh okay then" he said, then heard him walking away.

Grandmother sighed heavenly "why did you choose him to be you're boyfriend anyways?! You already know I hate people that are taller than my baby boy as you're boyfriend" Grandmother said sounded annoyed, I remain calm.