Part 2: Chapter 7 (Why Are You Here Satria?)

(right before we start I'll be changing my Mom's character name to Rosalina my Dad's character name to Odin 2 of my cousins names to their character names Ayes or Echo to Kuroko & Mouza or Moza to Leah)

My pov:

Oh god I can't believed who it was!! My ex boyfriend Satria what is he doing here? He came with 2 people who looked like adults, they must be his parents.

Satria seemed to look suspicious about the room examination he looked at the room, "huh weird no body invited him to this even wedding" I thought, Satria looked around as he & his parents walked inside the room.

He looked around the room then spotted Me I gasped quietly as I widen my eyes as his eyes layed on Me then he walked over to Me, as he approached Me some1 blocked his way.

It was Laina Hyuna & Hikari Laina was growling at him every1 watched them then I rosed up from my seat I walked over to them, I touched Laina by the shoulder as she was surprised.

Then turned her head towards Me surprised face on her "don't do it, I'll take care of him" I said, "wha.. He-" she got cut off, "I said I'll take care of him, don't get involved between him & Me Laina" I said, seeing Me how serious I was then she back down.

She calmed herself down then nodded "ok" she said, I let go of her then stepped aside brushing Hikari & Hyuna aside with her.

I turned to Satria instant a grin in a not pleasure way upon my face as Satria he looked calm with Me as he smirked seeing Me here "well well well hello beautiful~" he said in a flirty way, that made Laina aggressive.

She wanted to attacked him but got held back by Hyuna & Hikari "argh let Me at him! Let Me go! I'ma kill him!" She screamed trying to break free from their hold, they were calming her down.

I took a deep assuming breath "why are you here Satria?" I asked in a calmest way as possible as he just shrugged, crossing his arms.

"Meh I donno my parents forced me here, I'd rather stay at home doing nothing they said they were a family member of some1 named Arum Astari's wedding" he said looking at the paper, I was shocked.

"What?!" I said shockedly, "yup that's what the invite says" he said handing it to Me, I took the paper then looked at him.

"Come celebrate our wedding day Arum & Rangga" I said reading the it, I looked shocked straight at his green lime eyes. "What the what!!" I said shocked, them took a deep breath.

"Would you excuse Me for a moment" I said in a smile grinned as I felt the blood in my veins started to rise & boil as I dash away from him, I quickly dash over to Aunt Arum fast.

"Aunt Arum!" I yelled then stopped clinching the sofa infront of her as she flinched back a little, "yes? What is it?" She asked, "did you invited that boy with his parents?!" I asked pointing at Satria & his parents, she looked to my pointing them nodded.