Chapter 1

It was a fine morning of the daily life of Lan Xichen working his paper works, approving some salary increase, setting an appointment on every department head and revising some business proposals when his brother Lan Wangji came to his office.

Wangji, "Xiongzhang will you go there?"

Xichen smiled widely at his little brother "of course Wangji I'll be there, me and Uncle will be there on pursuing and courting the Jiang family for you to marry Wuxian."

"Mn." Wangji nods

Xichen,"But are you really ready to marry him?"

Wangji, "You know Xiongzhang I've been waiting for him for 10 years to return here at China."

Wei Wuxian aka Wei Ying has been in America to pursue his career on being a musician and Lan Wangji respected that he wants the best for his fiancee after all even though leaving him alone at China. Wei Wuxian has been adopted by the Jiang family due to the his parents death because of an airplane crash. Just like Wei Wuxian his parents are also well known musician who travels everywhere.

Lan Xichen just smiled at his brother, well his brother has never been this stubborn throughout his life.

Xichen, "if that's what you want I'm just here to support you. Whatever happens brother's just got your back."

He and Wangji smiled and they decided to get lunch outside their office. Wangji works as the Vice President of the GusuLan Corp and Director at his hospital the Cloud Recesses Hospital. They are holding universities, hospitals, pharmacy and musical schools.

They went inside a restaurant and  they decided to sit near the glass window, suddenly 10 military trucks pass through them carrying soldiers, it can be seen on their looks they're exhausted and yet excited to go home back to their families' arm.

Xichen, "I wonder what country did they go?."

Wangji, "Russia since there is a war there and China gave help".

Xichen just raised a brow and gave his brother a 'how did you know' look.

Wangji, "Wei Ying's didi is in the military and he's one of the soldier who was sent to Russia to help Russian soldiers against Germany."

Xichen, "I bet its not easy huh" something on this didi made him wants to know this military story.

Wangji nods, " Mn, its what made Wei Ying and Jiang Family relentless and antsy. They were oppose to send him to Russia but Wei Ying's brother was stubborn and quote "this is the oath that I cannot just abandoned mom I really want to protect civilians and plus this is a disgrace into our family and my military pride y'know! This is an offense for being a coward and not serving my country they might throw me to jail". Half a year after that they didn't have contact of his brother."

Xichen ears perked on this he was intrigued "really? A year? Now as I can remember Russia and Germany's war ended just a week ago I didn't know China helped Russia by sending military there."

Wangji nods, "mn and today Wei Ying's brother is gonna return home now he and the Jiang family wants some  time with his brother for a week."

Xichen, "ah that's why our visit is gonna be postponed this week?"

And Wangji nods.

Xichen, "well if I were in their position I want some alone time with my son too. Having a son that's in the military is a big pride but" he paused for a second  and sigh "but the biggest downside is that you can lose him anytime be here in China or other countries. I won't have a partner that's in the military."  And Xichen smirk.

Their order arrived and they ate quietly due carrying the discipline of their uncle.

Jiang Cheng jumps down to the military truck and saluted to his co soldiers and he smiled and he adjusted his cap and his big backpack. He inhaled the sweet scent of Lotus flower which his mother loves. Ah home sweet home

He rang the doorbell and reveals little Jin Ling. Jing Ling gasps and throws himself to Jiang Cheng for a hug and Jiang Cheng quickly caught him "JIUJIU!!! I MISS YOU!!" 

Jin Ling showered Jiang Cheng a kiss on the cheek while hugging him.

Jiang Cheng, "I miss you too buddy you're so heavy now you're a big boy." And he ruffles Jin Ling's hair. Due to the shout of Jin Ling he heard multiple run of foot steps.

"A Cheng!"

There reveals his older brother Wei Wuxian "A Ying!".

Wei Wuxian also throws himself to hug Jiang Cheng and they fell on the concrete floor.

"Gah! You idiot!! Im holding A Ling!" Jiang Cheng complained still holding Jin Ling

Wuxian, "I miss you A Cheng! Thank God you're safe"

Jiang Cheng felt he can't breath he was hugged tight by Jin Ling on the neck and Wei Wuxian on his chest.

Jiang Cheng, "I can't breath you two!"

He tried to prey the two off but only to be hugged tight.

"A Cheng"

He raised his eyes and saw his mother, father, Yanli and her husband Zixuan. Wei Wuxian got up and carried Jin Ling.

His mother and sister quickly hugged him tight.

Fuck im squeezed into a tight hug my lungs are getting crashed I think I need to look for a lung donor

"You idiot! You look so thin! Why are you so skinny?!  Your hair is long already! Did you even eat there? You left with so many baby fats y'know where are they now?!"

His mother was checking his body while crying and while his sister is just crying on his chest.

"A niang of course they're gone I've gone through so much there!  yes I've eaten there at the camp and A Jie stop crying its not im dead" he whined

Suddenly his mother slap his head "you don't know how worried we were! You won't even answer your phone! You made us worried you don't have any update about what you were doing"

His mother slap him all over the body "Yes slap him more Madam Yu! For not giving us an update" and just like Wei Wuxian Jin Ling was cheering too for a beating.

Fengmian, "My lady stop it I know you're worried but let A Cheng rest and he will tell us the rest inside the house"

Jiang Cheng secretly thank his father.

Wuxian, "Ah right! Shijie made some Lotus rib soup! C'mon let's go A cheng Shijie made it especially for you!"

Wuxian, his mother and Yanli went inside.

Zixuan, "Welcome back Jiang Cheng"

Jiang Cheng, " thank you peacock, hope you've taken care of my sister properly"

Zixuan just smirked

He was about to step in inside inside the house when he felt his father put an arm around his shoulder and squeeze his shoulder.

Fengmian, "welcome home a cheng im proud of you" smiled

Jiang Cheng smiled widely "thank you A die home sweet home"

-----
I don't know military stuff guys so im sorry 😭 but this is my first every XICHENG fanfic yes i love that non canon couple very much 🥺.

Hope you'll like this! ♥️