Chapter 2

Warm

That's what Jiang Cheng is feeling right now, he's happy watching his family making a noise in today's supper. Jin Ling's singing even though the words are not right and Wei Ying being a tease corrects Jin Ling which made Jin mad and slap Wei Ying's back.

Wei Ying mocks Jin Ling, "Is that even a slap A Ling? Dajiu didn't even feel a bit of pain"

This made Jin Ling more mad and bites Wei Ying's arm "AAAAHHH! A Ling! Ling! It hurts you're playing dirty"

Yu Ziyuan, "A Ling! A Ying! Stop playing around and you! A Ying stop teasing your nephew you're getting married already so act on your age!"

Jin Ling just pouted and also Wei Ying who mumbled, "Yes Madam Yu"

This made Jiang Cheng choke on his food, "really? You're getting married someone endured your noisy ass?"

Wei Ying gasped as if he's offended, "A Cheng that hurtssss, Jiejie  Chengcheng has wounded my heart" while holding his left chest and this made Yanli chuckled

Jiang Cheng just rolled his eyes and asked, "so who's the unlucky guy?"

Zixuan, "the second son of Lan Corporation"

That made Jiang Cheng tilt his head "I don't know anyone from that group."

Fengmian raised his eyebrows, "really? your General Nie Mingjue is friend with the eldest son of the Lan Corp."

Nie Mingjue is one of the most influential person in the industry of military and also in business. The NMH Group of Chains are the one who produces guns, bulletproof vest, bombs, grenade, and rockets everything that is necessity in military, they also owned hotels, restaurants and art galleries around China.

Jiang Cheng frowned, "Im not that close with General Nie even though me and Huiasang are friends."

Nie Huiasang one of his companion in the camp, he's a painter and he was forced by General Mingjue to be a mercenary in the military and they are often seen by Mingjue being together.

Jiang Cheng, "So when will we meet your fiance A Ying?"

Wei Wuxian, "it was supposed to be this week but when I heard from Huiasang that the you're coming home today so I quickly re scheduled it."

Jiang Cheng  grimace when Wei Wuxian emphasize his friend's name. Well you can't blame him though he'll get bombered question from his parents and Wei Ying of how is he and etc.,plus he wanted it to be a surprise but Huiasang destroyed it by telling Wei Wuxian.

Wei Wuxian fan himself using his hand, "wooh i can't believe that I'll hear the news of my brother coming home who's gone for a year from someone else."

Jiang Cheng just rolled his eyes cause sometimes his brother can be overreacting like this, " eh I'll make it up to you if that's what you want just stop grumbling" Jiang Cheng sighed in defeat, well his older brother won.

Wei Wuxian just smiled in victory and ate happily, by guilt tripping his brother he knows he can have the upper hand.

    Xichen was done cooking their dinner when he saw Wangji looks happy his face may be stoic but he can see it in his brother's eyes that he looks happy.

Xichen, "you look happy brother what is it? Care to share?" He flopped down next to his brother and waited for their uncle to arrived.

Wangji looked at him, "Wei Ying's brother Wanyin already approved of our engagement."

Xichen raised his eyebrows, Wanyin that names sounds very very very familiar to him its like his tongue can recognize that name