5: 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑠? ~ 𝑂𝑙𝑠𝑒𝑛

Lizzie's POV :

Was it crazy to think that my best friend is my soulmate, Yes It may be but for me it's not. I wanna grow old with my best friend, I wanna live in a house with my husband and him under the stairs or maybe him even being my husband, I Want him to my first and last kiss. My best friend is my saviour, Y/N Y/L/N is my soulmate.

It all started June 2014,

I was walking down a street, Towards the set but then I hit a lamppost, I felt myself fall into someone making them fall to. "Watch it." He said, I apologise before getting up. "Can't even look, Fucking slag." He spat out before going to push me again, But a taller man stands infront of me.

"Hey, She said sorry." A husked voice said, I smiled. THE Y/N L/N WAS SAVING ME. Y/N like the Y/N from Kick-Ass 1&2.

After a minute he left, She turned. "Your elizabeth Olsen, Hi, I'm a big fan." he shook my hand, I was to lost in his blue eyes.

"Yes." I say, he frowns.

"Hey, You have a scratch. Let me fix you up." he tells me before touching my forehead, I hiss at the sudden sting.

2014 again,

I was home waiting to see if I got the role for Wanda maximoff, I'd be working with The scarlett johansson and she is fucking beautiful so hopefully I get it.

I constantly refreshing my emails, And messages. Y/N was standing infront of me since he was also waiting for a response for me.

Ding

I look up at Y/N, "So?" he asked, Impatiently.

"I GOT THE PART." I yell.

"YOU GOT THE PART." he picked me up in his arms before spinning me around.

2016,

I was dating miss johansson all thanks to Y/N L/N, I was in my dressing room riding Scar but then we heard the door open and someone's footsteps, before we could cover up we heard a scream.

"ELIZABETH OLSEN. You could have put a sock on your door or locked it." He said with his hand over his eyes, he was walking around the room tryna find the way out. I giggled when he walked into a wall, "just don't get pregnant. Use protection kids." He left and I could hear him walk away fast.

"He seems.."she starts, I smile at her. "like hardwork." I finished.

"I was going for childish but that works to." She tells me before lifting me up again, Making me moan.

2019,

I was having an argument with scarlett about how she wanted kids but we wasn't even married yet, "We can't have kids yet, I have to much to deal with scar." I yell back, Venom in both of our voices.

"Y/N is basically a fucking child, he never leaves you alone. Has he fucked you?" I sigh, Everytime she mentions Y/N it always ends the same. 'Has he fucked you' Or 'he might just wanna sleep with you'

"NO, HE IS JUST A FRIEND. NOTHING MORE." I yell louder, She frowns before pushing me into a wall.

"DON'T FUCKING RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME." She spat out before slapping me, Tears left my face. "I.. Shit, Liz-"

"DON'T TOUCH ME." I yell before pushing her away.

2020,

I was crying into Y/N's lap after scarlett cheated on me with a girl from work, "Am I not good enough?" I asked as I took another bite of ice cream from the tub Y/N had brought me.

"No, Your perfect. She's just a fucking bitch, If she cheats then she's not worth your tears, you need someone who's going to love you for you and not just sex. Someone who will comfort you in everything, Someone who isn't afraid of showing you off.. Someone who will do anything to hold you, To hold you in their arms till the day you die." he told me, he always knew how to make me feel better, I smiled at myself before feeding him some ice cream.