Chapter 2-Anthony

It was the beginning of the week and even after a WHOLE TWO DAYS (Theodore Barlowe didn't do anything that weekend except sit on his ass), Theo still hasn't built up the courage to ask Eero Virtanen to the dance.

This was the first time Theo would actually putting himself out there. That terrified him. Theo was the one who was told the gossip and he listened. For once Theo, had a moment of clarity where he realized he  was the one going to be gossiped about. Almost a life changing moment. No one wanted to be the talk of day, the Tea. But everyone certainly didn't mind talking about people for the day's gossip.

Theo just hoped that when he was brought up, it wasn't some sort of Tea Bomb.

Theo off his bus, headed toward the big glass doors to Moxen Hollow High. The whole school was a buzz today. After all, the dance is on Thursday, and after that, winter break. It just meant that Theo had pick up his pace. Better sooner than later.

Theo was almost to the door when he was tackled by Anthony. The boys fell forward, blocking the entrance and sent other students scrambling out of the way.

"TOUCHDOWN B---H!" Shouted Anthony. Profanity was his talent but he curbed it when he could. Along with stealing. Students gave them looks as Anthony continued to laugh.

"Ugh, whyyyyy?" Theo held his hand up to shield his face from the sun. Anthony was standing over him now with a huge grin.

"BECAUSE," Anthony shouted, looking down at Theo, his black hair covering his eyes.  His hair used to be longer until he took a bet to chop it all off. It's been about a year, and it's only eye length. "TODAY'S THE DAY!"

"For what?"

Anthony leaned down and pulled Theo upwards. He half-whispered into Theo's ear:

"For you to stop being a pu--y!"

--------

After that incident, both boys continued with their day. Anthony was loud as usual and Theo was getting ready to ask Eero to the dance. No crush in like, what? Sixteen years (Starting from when Theo was born)!

Currently, both Eero and Theo were in History, learning about the Cold War blah, blah, blah; Theo wasn't really paying attention to the teacher. Who he was paying attention to was Eero. Next period was lunch. Theo's plan was to get Eero alone during lunch and ask him. In this situation, getting Eero alone was harder than asking Eero to the dance. Theo and Eero had the same group of friends (Including Anthony Yamasaki) and they were all extremely nosey.

The bell went off and snapped Theo out of his daydream. Theo starts packing up his things and he sees Eero walking away hastily with something in his hand. Theo starts to pack even faster.

Alright. Here goes nothing...