Children are flippin scary (Storytime)

TW: Sharp objects, Attemted oofing, Psycho toddler

Im telling you a story, from long time ago.
So my family met up with another family we know, and the children had to play with each other.
So me and my siblings playing with a preschooler girl and her younger brother. Or in other words: Me, the oldest,  has to babysit.

First, everything's nice. The girl wanted to watch Miraculous with me. Then we went outside to play. But there was her little (PSYCHO) Brother. I thought we were just gonna play normally, but no.

They brother chased us, trying to STAB us with scissors. Then after a minute his sister was able to get the scissors out of his hand and shoved them into a flower pot. A PRESCHOOLER SAVED MY LIFE.

The boy tries to throw a big rock at the head of Dotto, my brother (which failed) and then he tried to throw it at Eevee, my lil sis (which failed too). Then he runs towards the flower pot, searching for the scissors.

Little did he know that I took them when he attacked my siblings and put them into my pocket.
We told their parents and they just acted like it was normal.

WHAT THE FISHTOES-

BONUS SCENE:
When we asked the children what they wanted to be in the game, the boy said: I wanna be Freddy!
I asked who that is to go sure, and he responded: a bear out of a series with robot animals where there is an evil rabbit with a knife!

HOW DOES THE CHILD KNOW ABOUT THAT-