CHAPTER FIVE: A NEW RELATIONSHIP BEGINS

Hey this is the second update! Kamaria is the girl above! Hope you enjoy this, chappie 5 below:

~The Next Day~

Kamaria's POV:

I'm walking to the Lynch house to well you guessed it visit the Lynch's! Actually Ross texted me, he said he wanted to tell me something important. I entered the house and walked into the living room to see a terrible sight.

Ross and some other girl were kissing! Right in front of me! Is this what he called me for to show me he has no interest in me?

Tears welled in my eyes, I sniffed running out to the backyard. "Kamaria!" Ross called. "What Ross? Did you do that to show me you didnt care how I felt about you! Did you wanna play with my feelings? Well it worked so leave me alone!" I yelled at him.

"I never planned to hurt you Kamaria!" he yelled back at me. "Well what did you plan to do?" I asked softly. "This." he said, he grabbed me by mh cheeks, looked me in the eyes and kissed me. I was astonished at first but kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck.

A while after I heard clapping. We pulled away, both of us blushing. "Finally!" Faith shouted. "What's going on?" Mark and Stormie asked coming outside. "Kamaria and Ross are together!" Rydel schreeched. "Finally!" Stormie yelled at started jumping up and down squealing with Faith and Rydel.

I looked at Ross and he said, " Kamaria would be my girlfriend?" "Yes" I told him. "Um Ross who was that girl you kissed?" I asked. "Oh that's Lateefah, one of my co stars in Teen Beach 2." he said, she pretended to be my girlfriend.

"What?!" I exclaimed. "Yup when Riker told you I was on a date that was part of the plan to make you jealous and it would've been easier I guess to ask you to be my girlfriend." Ross said in one breath.

"Wait so everyone but me knew about this plan!" Faith shouted. "Well you, mom, dad, Faithy and Kamaria." Riker called out. "My point waz that nobody told me!" she sighed.

"Well who wants to go to DQ (Dairy Queen) to celebrate?" Stormie asked us. "We do!" we all exclaimed like 5 year olds.

We piled into the van and headed off to DQ. We ordered our ice creams and went back to the Lynch house, eating our ice cream on the way back.

When we finished we swam in the pool, I borrowed one of Rydel's and Faith went to her house to get her bathing suit. We played Marco Polo and Ratliff won, yes, he was there all the time.

We all dried off and played Truth or Dare. I was hesitant at first but Ross persuaded me to play.

"Rydel Truth or dare?" Faith asked. "Dare" Rydel said confidently. Faith plastered an evil smirk on her face and Rydel suddenly became fearful. "Rydel I dare you to kiss Kamaria." "What!" Rydel and I screamed in unison. "You heard me." Faith said evilly.

"Faith I'm gonna kill you." I said coldly with a deadly look on my face. Faith gulped, getting her share of fear.

Rydel walked over to me and we gave each other a peck. I whispered in her ear,"Tell no one else about this okay." "Okay." she whispered back.

It was Rydel's turn,"Ross truth or dare?" "Truth" he smiled. "Is it true that you once had feeling for Faith?" she asked him. What?! Had feelings for Faith! I wanna hear this response.

"It's true, I did have feelings for Faith but they're long gone this is just me and Kamaria now." Ross said honestly. He gave me a small kiss and Faith squealed.,"Awww look at Ramaria in action!"

"Ramaria?" Ross questioned. Faith huffed,"Kamaria + Ross = Ramaria" she said breaking it down for him. "This is dejavu I had this same conversation with Rocky when I made up Raithy," she sighed.

After Truth or Dare we played Never Have I Ever. "Never have I ever gotten drunk." I said. Ross, Rydel, Ratliff, Riker, Rocky and Ryland rose their hands signaling that they did it before. "Ross you got drunk?" "That happened when we went back to Colorado for a vacation." Ross sighed heavily.

"Never have I ever kissed the same sex." Faith grinned wickedly. Rydel and I rose our hands watching Faith with a dead look.

After Never Have I Ever we watched Avengers 2. It was so awesome! It was so sad that the twin died it tore the other twin apart. Oh and if I could slap Tony Stark I would, he acted like such an ididot before! It was about midnight when the movie ended ao I called my mom telling her I was sleeping over by Faithy and Faith.

Faith and I told the Lynch's goodbye and Ross pulled me in for one last kiss and whispered in my ear," Take it as a good night kiss." his voice sent shivers down my spine. I shuddered. Faith and I went in her home and she went in her room to sleep while I slept in the guest room like I normally did when I sleep over.

I can't believe I'm with Ross! I'm so glad we're finally together! Now the only couple who isn't a couple as yet is Faith and Riker. Well I shall work my magic but right now I'm thinking of revenge on Faith for having Rydel kiss me! She would've wished she never done that.

Sup guys this is the 2nd update hope you enjoyed.Anyway might update sometime next week or probably this weekend.

ILY Kamaria♥