Chapter 111

Malhotra Mansion

Neyonika was worriedly roaming in the living room when she saw an angry manik entering the house with nandini behind him, who was literally running to catch up with manik who was holding her hand.

"Manik" neyonika was about to call for manik to stop him but herself stops on seeing no reaction from manik who without sparing a look towards her went upstairs confusing neyonika. But what worried her more was nandini who had tears in her eyes making neyonika tensed.

Manan Room

Right now his mind was busting with anger. "That Jai how dare he?" He muttered angrily while turning towards the door where he saw nandini standing behind me.

"Tumhe kya jarrurat thi vaha aane ki nandini?" He questioned angrily not understanding how she came there and was about to question her again but stopped seeing her nervous figiting with her fingers making me realise my tone.

"Nandini" he called after a pause this time in a much lower tone making her look at me scaredly.

"Manik" she whispered making him sigh heavily and move towards her.

"U ok" he asked while holding her hands and caressing them making her look at me nervously.

"Manik ye sab......m vo" she exclaimed worriedly making me shush her.

"Leave it......." He stated while taking her in a hug making her relax.

"I will handle everything" Manik muttered softly assuring her. He came down after half n hour after making sure nandini is asleep as she is not fine yet after taking her medicine.

"Manik" neyonika called grabbing maniks attention making him look at her to find raj and cabir also present there.

"Nandini?" Neyonika asked questionably making manik sigh.

"She is sleeping" manik stated with a heavy sigh while sitting on the couch.

"Don't worry sab theek hoga?" Neyonika whispered while patting my head making raj annoyed this time who was quietly witnessing our conversation.

"Acha aur vo kaise" Dad questioned angrily grabbing the attention of all three of us.

"Raj...." Neyonika tried to speak seeing rajs angry.

"No neyo...mujhe manik se Janna ha ki what the hell he was thinking while acting like that today.....ha what do u think you are? Raj questioned while standing up making neyonika and cabir worried while manik stayed quiet with his head down.

"Kya hua ab kyo nahi bolre ho manik. Kya sochke gae the that to alone without informing anyone vo toh acha hua cabir called me Varna jail me hote tum abhi for assault and trespassing" he stated angrily.

"Dad.....ap pls shant hojaeye...."cabir pleaded while holding Raj's hand.

"Abhi m shant hi hu cabir....par Jo ajj hua ha uska kya ......itna impulsive kyo behave karna hota ha manik......" He questioned again.

"Toh kya karta ma....dekhta rehta sab kuch.....ya intezar karta rehta sab apne ap sort hone ka" manik exclaimed.

"Btaiye ap dad........ everything is happening wrong ........aur m kuch nahi kar paraha hu.......Jo bhi hua meri vajah se.....I asked uncle not to tell anyone taki nandini ko koi problem na ho I wanted everything to be normal for her.....par nahi..... everything is falling apart....I m failing again n again in protecting her.....kya faida Mera itna successful hone ka when I cannot protect her......I think I m failing as a husband" he stated with a heavy heart making raj worried for him this time."I promised maa to take care of her but I m failing" he stated the last line in a helpless tone with tears in his eyes making all of them cry seeing his state as the feeling of not being able to protect your love once is the worst.