Peter and bras

(Up there is a vid I would watch this while reading it's super good, this is just for fun but in each chapter I will post a song for y'all to listen to while u read this - Julie)

"Sup Mj wanna go shopping after school I need bras?" you asked your best friend.

"Ya I need some too" She replied fast

"There just so expensive right"

"Ya I thought it was me"

"Well Y/n I'll be your bra If you want" Peter popped in.

I flushed, he said this shit all the time, it didn't bother me though Mj always says he likes me but he's always eyeing shitty Liz, I don't get what he sees in her, she bullies me all the time I just want to scream in her stupid face "IM A STARK BITCH TAKE EAT THOSE NUGGIES" no "SHOVE THOSE NUGGIES DOWN YOUR THROAT AND CHOKE BITCH CUZ IM A STARK" yea that's what I want to say.

"Uhh" I said flushing more then ever

Mj cut in saying "Honestly I'm surprised you aren't already dating"

Lucky the bell rang just then but what else happened, my period and gave Mj a look she understood immediately  and we rushed to the bathroom it was my first time (stop yalls dirty minds) Mj had tampons in her bag so she gave me some it took me a while cuz I was freaking out 20 minutes later we walked into class and  the teacher asked me why I was late of course I told her the truth "lady problems" but she has the audacity to give me detention Peter jumps in and says isn't that normal though, and she gives him detention, like come on the audacity.

(TWENTY FUCKING MINS? SHE OK?)

Soooo im sorry this one is SHORT but trust me next chapter we are going to meet the avengers, yes we know them but y'all will she her coming home 

-Julie

Ps. If you like this story check this one about you going to the avengers universe with your bestie Addison  cuz there's not enough btw if u like Peter Parker and tom holland that's my whole page lol also go apeshit on the coments cuz I like notifications  (I know there's no story yet cuz im working on the cover lol)

371 wordssss

(I want this noted I found this bra idea somewhere a LONG time ago I don't know where or who the author was im 99.9% sure I found it on the YouTube (if u get it u get it) bye bitchesssss)