Not Quite Famous

Last time on Total Drama Island...

The Killer Bass finally dodged their pathetic losing streak against the Screaming Gophers. There were bruises, tears, risky moves, and dangerous alliances. And in the end, it was Noah, the know-it-all, who didn't see it coming.

This week, another challenge will send one more camper on a cruise to Loserville, population... four. Who will sink and who will stay afloat? Find out right now on...
Total
Drama
Island!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It started as a usual day for Johnny. He got up early, and drew in his sketchbook until he was interrupted. "All right, campers," Chris announces from a loudspeaker. "Enough beauty sleep! Time to show us what you're made of!"

Johnny puts his sketchbook under his pillow, joining the rest of the campers at what appears to be an outdoor theatre. He ends up taking a seat between Cody and Trent. Trent leans back in his seat, and Cody attempts to mimic him, but falls so he's sitting in between two rows. Johnny reaches down, offering a hand to Cody who takes it.

"Thank you," Cody says with a slight smile.

Johnny nods. "No problem."

Confessional
Johnny
"Cody? He's not too bad. The guy needs to chill out in terms of the whole Gwen thing, but he's a good kid."
End Confessional

"Welcome to our brand new, deluxe, state-of-the-art outdoor ampitheater! Okay, this week's challenge is a summer camp favorite. A talent contest!" Johnny smiles at this announcement. Finally, something that wasn't dangerous in any way.

"Yes! Awesome!" Owen cheers, causing Johnny to smirk and roll his eyes.

"Each team has eight hours to pick their three most talented campers," Chris explains. "These three will represent them in the show tonight. Sing, dance, juggle, anything goes, as long as it's legal." Chris seems to have aimed that last part at Duncan specifically, who snaps his fingers in frustration. "You'll be judged by our resident talent scout, former DJ, VJ, and rap legend, Grand Master Chef, who will show his approval via the Chef-O-Meter! The team that loses will send one camper home tonight. Good luck."

The Gophers make their way back to their cabin. Johnny ponders whether or not he should audition, but quickly decides not to. The only talent he really has is his art, and he doubts that Chef will find it impressive.

He's pulled out of his thoughts when Heather blows a whistle. "Okay, I'm the team captain, so here's how it's going to work."

Gwen scoffs. "Wait. Who said you were team captain?"

"She did, just now," Lindsay says.

This time Johnny scoffs. "Yeah, because threatening them to vote for you is so democratic," Johnny says, sarcasm lacing his voice. Heather glares at Johnny who glares back. Her gaze moves over.

"Trent," she says, causing Johnny to turn, seeing that Trent is now here with his guitar, and Gwen now has a muffin in her hands. "You're cool with me leading this project, aren't you?"

Trent shrugs. "Right on, go for it."

Heather smirks in triumph. "Good. Beth, Lindsay, and I will be the judges."

Confessional
Johnny
"Heather thinks she's playing this smart. Her little alliance with Beth and Lindsay is painfully obvious. But as much as it pains me... I can't do anything about it... Yet."
End Confessional