prologue.

"If we want to do this, we have to do this right." Isaac told the group that sat in the dimly lit chapel. He was the only one standing, a pointer stick in hand so that he could point at things on the projector screen that he wanted them to see. On the screen were maps of the enemy headquarters, along with pictures of all the suspects. Isaac had been able to find all the information he needed, thanks to his secret weapon. "Everything must be perfectly calculated or else we're all fucked. We all need to have some balls to pull this off." Continued the young man whose nickname was 'Conejito', the bunny.

The young woman, the only girl in their group, got up from her seat in the church pew, where their meeting was taking place. Isaac had requested to borrow the chapel in the morning, when no one visited as it was the perfect place to plan their heist. Grinning, Carla grabbed her crotch like a man would, and said, "Balls like these!"

Her older brother, Carlos Salcedo, grabbed her arm and pulled her back down on her seat, hissing, "Act like the young woman you are."

Carla shrugged. "The only young woman I see in this room is Barbie." She gestured to Fierro, who was sitting on the pew directly behind her.

"Hey!" Fierro protested.

"People," Isaac said, trying to get their attention. "For this to work out, we all need to be focused and one hundred percent committed. If you don't want to earn some big cash, get out now because once we start, you only leave this heist in a body bag."

They all nodded in agreement and their planning continued. Each of the people invited to the heist had been called for a specific talent which was needed to fulfill their plans.

Clicking a button on his computer to show the next slide, Isaac finished, "We're going to take down Grupo America, the source of all evil in this country."

-

i thought it would be fun if i made club america the villains because chivas and them share a rivalry. so i hope you enjoy reading this. thank you.

-clary xx