.uno.

.uno.

"I have the best people for the job." Isaac said to Omar, they had been trying to find a good group of professionals. But it had backfired in the recent months. Most had dropped out because they didn't like the idea of spliting only half of the money they were planning to steal. That left Isaac with one last option. "I play football with these guys at the park, I assure you they're trust worthy. And they can get the job done."

But Omar shook his head. "I don't use regular people, Isaac. I need professionals or this job will be worth shit."

"But these guys are good, I promise." Isaac assured him.

"Fuck this, I'm going back to Guadalajara." Omar threw his arms up in frustration. If they wanted everything to go as planned, he knew he couldn't use regulars.

"This will work, hermano. Trust me." 

With a frustrated sigh, Omar finally said, "Fine, lets try things your way. Tell me who you have in mind." 

They had been parked at the bottom of a hill, with a clear view of the Grupo America building. And Isaac drove off, heading for an auto repair shop in the city. "For our technical things, we have Fierro, who does system repairs for a living. We call him el Guero, because he has dirty blonde hair and really light skin. He's so good at what he does, I've seen him fix an entire laptop with only a fucking tooth pick."

"No jodas." Omar scoffed. 

"Its true!" Isaac said.

"Who else is on your list?" The Sinaloense asked as they pulled up into the repair shop. Working on a car was a young woman dressed in a jumper covered in grease. Her hair was pulled back into a messy pony tail. 

"Carla Salcedo." Isaac replied, turning the engine off. 

Both got out of the car and the young woman turned to see who it was. When she recognized Isaac, a wide smile spread across her lips. "What's up, cone?" She cut the distance between them and gave him a fist bump like any boy would. Carla also liked playing football with the boys, and she always accompanied her older brother to the park. "I'm almost done with your other car." She said proudly as she gestured to a blue Mustang in the back.

"We're not here for that." Isaac shook his head. "Remember that job I told you about. Where we could win millions?"

She crinkled up her nose. "I don't do anything illegal anymore, man."

"But this is super well planned. And we need someone to fix up cars for us." The younger one of them pleaded. 

"Well..." She thought about it. "Do you need someone to drive?"

"Your brother?" Isaac guessed.

"Yep." She nodded, adding. "He's good...But don't tell him I said that."

Chuckling, Isaac told her, "We're going to see him right now. We just wanted to know if you were on board."

"If my brother is in, then I'm in too. My brother is usually right and I trust in his decisions." She nodded once more, "But don't tell him I said that." She warned.

After they met with Carla, they headed for a fancy restaurant that offered valet parking. That was where her older brother Carlos worked in the day and he often went to the park to play football in the afternoon. Omar and Isaac went directly to the parking lot to wait for Carlos. Several cars came into the lot, but Isaac knew Carlos when he saw his driving. "That's him. We call him the phantom of the opera because he once fractured his nose and had to wear a mask. But he insists to be called el titan." He grinned, pointing at a luxurious blue sports car that sped into the lot and was parked easily.

From it emerged a twenty-one year old man, with a grin on his face when he saw Isaac.

"Hey cone." He greeted his friend.

"We need an answer from you." said Isaac.

"Do you need someone to fix up cars?" Carlos suggested.

"Your sister?" Isaac raised an eyebrow at him.

He nodded, "She's good. But don't tell her I said that." Both Isaac and Omar looked at each other and stifled a laugh. Both siblings were more alike than they wanted to admit. That had been the exact same thing Carla had said about her brother.

"We just talked with your sister." Isaac informed him. "She said she's in if you are."

"Then fuck it, I'm in." Carlos grinned.

The three shook on it. Then Isaac told Carlos where they would meet up to plan everything and they were off to see the next member of their team. This time, they went to a construction site, where several men were working. "For our heavy lifting, we have Oswaldo." He gestured to a tan skinned man who was drilling a hole in concrete with a jackhammer. "We call him Hummels Mexicano because this motherfucker looks like the German footballer."

"He does." Omar agreed. "Wouldn't he draw attention to himself though?"

Isaac shook his head. "He's going to be digging tunnels. No one will see him."

"Hummels!" Isaac called, waving him over. 

Oswaldo looked up from his work and turned off the jackhammer before walking over to them. "Cone," He greeted, shaking hands with him.

"This is my friend I told you about." Isaac gestured to Omar. "So, are you in?"

"Why is he getting half of the profits while we all have to split the other half?" Oswaldo wondered.

Omar replied, "Its my heist, I'm financing it. Its only fair that I get half the money. Is that a problem?"

With a shake of his head, Oswaldo told him, "No, I was just curious to know. But I'm in."

Once they were back in the car, Isaac informed Omar about their last member of the team. "And then there's Marco Fabian. We call him narco because they saw his family has connections with the Mexican drug lords. He's a very convincing liar, almost like an actor. He'll be perfect when we need someone to lie for us."

"So you're sure this will all work out?" Omar raised an eyebrow at his friend. He still wasn't convinced that they would get away with it.

"I'm certain." Isaac smiled. "Grupo America is going down."

finally an update for this story. i hope you all like it, thank you for reading. 

i love you.

clary