chapter 4, the heist part 1

Wolf: the art museum is a central place where all the rich of the rich gather around to admire beauty, so first off we're going to have to blend in.

( The gang arrive at the art museum, with wolf dressed as a wealthy poodle, snake as a fancy man, shark a rinch lady, webs a decorative piece, and piranha as another fancy guy, But MARIO.....)

( He had a yellow bowtie and looked exactly the same but he's wearing a name tag that says, "I'm not Mario" on it

Snake: that's even worse than mine.
Mario: HEY SHUT UP! it's a smart strategy.
Wolf: yeah right....
Wolf: anyways the golden dolphin is locked behind a vault backstage, the key card to the hallway of the vault is on the belt of the chief and the actual door to the vault is protected by a retinal scanner only accessible by the governor, so me and her will have to get close and personal.

Diane: enjoy your evening Ms ambassador.
( Diane was greeting an ambassador and then...)
Wolf: interesting art piece.
Diane: huh?
Wolf: trashy, pointless, and pretentious.
Diane: oh hello it's nice to meet yo Mr?
Wolf: Poodletin, Oliver Poodletin.
( Wolf grabbed Diane's hand to kiss it but also to steal the diamond ring she has)
Diane: well, I think it's more of a point of view. because if you look over here it seems trash can be recycled into something beautiful.
Wolf: hm. Seems like not everything is as it appears.
Mario: furry romance?! BLAAA 🤮🤮🤮
Diane: oh! Mr Poodletin you have a friend?
Wolf: OH umm. Yes this is my friend, "c'mon introduce yourself"
Mario: it's a me! not Mario.
Diane: uhhh, nice to meet you.
Mario: that's a so nice!
Diane: so what do you think of this art?
Mario: Oooooh!  Oh it's so ugly!
Diane: you're not looking at the important part, look here.
Mario: Oooooh! Oh ho ho!
( Mario got to sneaky idea he grabbed his Mario Maker hard hat and Hammer and decided to mess with the sculpture molding it into words that say/ "dumb stupid kill me I hate this why does it exist die now!"/
Diane: you can't do that.
Wolf: don't do that! get down from there now! Sorry about him he's a bit eccentric.
( When Mario is finished it's just a bunch of hateful words clumped up together, but when Mario looks to the shadow to see what it looks like now, it's a picture of Mario.)

Mario:

Mario:

Mario: AHHHHHH! OH  HE🏒🏒  NAW!
( MARIO JUMPS TO THE SCULPTURE PICKS IT UP AND THROWS IT)
Mario: mmm. I'm the best, mmm im the best. Mmm im the beeeeest.
Diane:.......
Wolf: never mind him before we leave could you give me a selfie, of what the garbage used to be here.
Diane: aww Mr poodletin, your too hard on yourself.
Wolf: hey-
( The phone takes the picture.)

Diane: okay have a good day

Wolf: you too! " Looks at Mario." And you are DEAD.
Mario: you can't do that! Mario and you are in public.
Wolf: okay FairPoint, but if you mess up one more time I will break off your chubby little legs and then eat them. okay?!
Mario:.... Okie dokie....
( Wolf then drags Mario to his friends and they enter the art museum.)
Wolf: ok guys split up!
Mario: what about me?
Wolf: you stay with me, so I can make sure you don't do anything stupid.
Mario: I feel honored with this responsibility.
Wolf: sigh.
( The guys split up, webs goes to the security room, shark goes to the main party, piranha goes through the fountain through the toilet so he can knock out and unsuspecting waiter so he can steal his clothes and dress like him, snake goes through the vents. And Mario and wolf go to Chief to pickpocket the key card)
Wolf: oops sorry pardon me.
Cheif: not a problem sir.
Wolf. Heh.
( Wolf looks at us with the key card in hand and smirks.)
Mario: oooooooOOOH. Mario not impressed.
Wolf: oh really?
Mario: Mario has 1 million IQ sleep with his hands tied behind his back.
Wolf: I would love to see that.
Webs: GUYS! Focus.
Wolf: sorry your right. C'mon fatso.
( Wolf goes around pick pocketing, and then plans to meet him there. goes down the stairs with Mario.)
( As he walks down the stairs, he looks out an old woman holding a purse full of jewels and cash,)
( He reaches for it but Mario tries to do it toothey trip causing the lady to trip and also wolf.)
(Luckily he grabs the purse and while I'm balancing himself and the two others.)
Wolf: "sigh" here let me help you. ( Pushes away Mario) are you okay mame?
Old lady: good gracious a little shocked but I'm alive thanks to you! ( Hugs wolf)
Wolf: wah- ummmm. Uhh.
Old lady: thank you dear you're such a good boy.
( The old lady Wolf's hand and then walks away. With Wolf blushing, his tail starts wagging.)
Wolf: what??
Mario: oooooooOOOH. You a SIMP! HAHAHA!
Wolf: "GROWL!" ( WOLF TURNS AROUND AND GROWLS AT MARIO.)
Mario: Oki Doki I'll shut up...
Wolf: good.
( His tail starts wagging again because his mind is still on that.)
( They go into the room for Piranha is)

I'm so sorry I took so long, I got sick I had to recuperate there is a lot I have missed so expect more of these on the way soon. Again sorry. :(