Confrontation

Nearly a week later, everything, seems to remind you of your Ex. Charlie must've notices you were acting out of the ordinary, well your ordinary regardless she noticed and was very much pushing you towards the edge of your comfort zone.

While having a casual conversation with your brother (you two had agreed never to speak of the fight) you heard Angel and Charlie whispering to eacother, "....interrogation.." was all you heard from thier converse before, only a few hours ago, now you were yanked into a dark room and sat at a desk.

You stood, about to knock the shit out of someone. Until Angel shoved you onto the cold chair and a binding light shined in your face, you didn't flinch, only kept smiling. "What's with that fight last week?" Angel asked "You uh, don't have to tell us if you're uncomfortable" Charlie reassured "Yes she does." Angel said, you glared, "Or not" he added.

It was pretty unequivocal that both of them were purely terrified of you, in public Angel Dust seemed to walk like he was indestructible but alone or at the hotel.. His demeanor said otherwise, Charlotte, she was like a happy, apologetic child.

You walked like Angel did, like you could commit world domination with a smile, deep down, a place where only 2 people knew of, a blockade between yourself and The Radio Demon's Little Sister.

"So, you gon' talk?" Angel slapped both hands onto the table rather aggressively. "Hm, No." You replied, locking your fingers together and placing your elbows on the table. "You plotting somethin'?"

You Smiled at Angel's ignorance.

"Have a spectacular time trying to figure that out~" you sang, leaving the room. With all the confidence you could muster, you were going to do something, something idiotic and crazed, something only you would do.

---

"Why the fuck am I doing this?" You asked, you could only hear your footsteps and the bloody screams from nearby alleyways.

You took some sort of shortcut to a place you knew Vox would be, Valentino's strip club. Now, you'd been to a strip club, twice, due to Nifty wanting to know what it was when you were alive, and that time Husk had you and Alastor come pick him up from a strip club, he was drunk as hell.

Being an overlord, you practically could get anywhere, it's like a gold pass to hell, the only thing you couldn't do: Get into Valentino's club without permission.

Now that wouldn't be too hard all you got to do is pickpocket an invitation and skip the line, acting like you know what you're doing, and that you did, it worked, all you'd done was snatch an invitation from some bitch and flash it at the bouncer. He let you in.

You scoped the area noticing the VIP section, you didn't need to get in there, just cause some drama, you're good at that, you walked towards the stage, not really too interested in the dancers. You managed to find a place where the stage was low enough to the ground that you could climb up there.

Lucky for you, it was also away from the mob of horny demons. You waked out on stage intupting the performers and taking a microphone from one of the singers. "Is that-"

"You might want to gain better security" You said, the whole building was dead silent besides the echo of your voice from the microphone, the sound department cut the performers Microphones, seems like they wanted some drama, "DAMMIT!" A slightly static, unlike a radio, voice sounded. "You fuckin' did not" Vox stormed out of the VIP section alongside Valentino and Velvet, Velvet eating popcorn, Valentino confused as hell and Vox fuming.

"Ahem, As my dear brother Oh so loves to say, "Smile my dear, you know you're never fully dressed without one!"" you shouted, "You're never fully dressed without a smile" started playing, Velvet walked away, presumably to get the music to turn off. You were practically ripped off the stage by a familiar person.

"What the hell was that, we hadn't eacother personally in fuckin' years, and you pull this shit?!" Vox fumed angrily. "Yes." You grinned. You snapped, the room instantaneously went Stygian.

Likewise, you managed to leave rather quickly before anyone managed to turn the lights on.