(💀) Local Cat Lover Has Spooky Scary Dream

So it was like uh 3am, yeah and everyone was fast asleep because its night. You know, laptops need sleep too but more specifically text boxes in the laptops, shocking I know. Anyways, local cat lover, Texty was sleeping very unpeacfully because they were having a scary dream. Dream about what?

Well, in some fucking cat world or some shit, local cat lover, Texty was fucking speeding through, sprinting as fast as the fucking flash because they were being chased by so much fucking people!!! Oh no!!! Some people in this big group of people were Sonic the hedge, Uganda Knuckles, Peppa Oinker, Clifford the small blue cat, Sand the Skelingtin and much many more! Poor local cat lover, Texty :(

So yeah, they were fucking legging it down this world with their non-existent legs and were shaking and crying because it's scary being chased by people like these guys. THEY'RE SO FUCKING SPOOKY LIKE THEY'D MAKE YOU PISS AND SHID YOUR PANTS WITH HOW FUCKING SCARY THEY ARE!!!! 😭😭😭

Eventually, local cat lover, Texty fell and smashed their fucking text box self against the fucking floor because they're a god damn dope for tripping on nothing while being a floating text box like smh. These spooky people caught up and grabbed local cat lover, Texty and dragged them back to their lord and savior, Mike Wazowski.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, LOCAL CAT LOVER, TEXTY WAS SOBBING THEIR NON-EXISTENT EYES OUT BECAUSE MIKE WAZOWSKI WAS GOING TO PUT THEM IN A FUCKING WHAT'S IT CALLED AGAIN FUCK FUCK SHIT BALLS PISS I FORGOT HOLD ON... UH OH YEAH A FUCKING HYDRAULIC PRESS!!!! LOCAL CAT LOVER, TEXTY JUST SHIDDED IN THEIR FUCKING NON-EXISTENT KNICKERS BECAUSE THAT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SCARY 😱😱😱😱😨😨😨😰😰😥😢😥😢😭😨😭😨😱😥😢

Soon they were there, in fabulous Lord Michael's house. It was literally just this fucking bozos gaff like what the fuck. Upon local cat lover, Texty's arrival, Mike said "This is most wondrous. This text boxeth shalt proveth to beest an extra'rdinary item to crusheth with mine own v'ry expensive hydraulic presseth. Cometh thee peasants and we'll crusheth t betimes!" OH FUCKING SHIIIIIIIIT!!!!!

They all dragged this poor text box to this absolute monster of a hydraulic press and they were placed into it. Everyone around this fucking tiny ass excuse of a house was chanting "CRUSH!!!!! CRUSH!!!!! CRUSH!!!!! CRUSH!!!!! CRUSH!!!!! CRUSH!!!!! CRUSH!!!!! CRUSH!!!!! CRUSH!!!!! CRUSH!!!!! CRUSH!!!!! CRUSH!!!!! CRUSH!!!!! CRUSH!!!!!" at the top of their fucking lungs.

It didn't take long until Lord Michael Wazormski had a remote on his hands. Yes, on his hands because this guy denies all laws of logic and shit. Anyways, Mike had the Roblox man face before pressing the button, crushing local cat lover, Texty. They immediately woke up.

"Screaming.mp3" local cat lover, Texty cried out. This bitch ass crying promptly their dad to wake up and go over to the table to check on them, he asked "Dear beloved adopted child, what bothers you at such an hour?"

Local cat lover, Texty ceased being a fucking whingebag for a millisecond to process which dad this was. He was the taller one, Bryce Hfjone. The text box started fucking sobbing again. Jesus just shut the fuck up bitch.

"Father, I had one of the worst dreams ever and not the YouTuber Dream. Mike Wazowski crushed me with a hydraulic press!!! It was soooo fucking scary that I think I shid myself!!! 😭😭😭" This whingy fucker sobbed. "You're a fucking text box in a laptop, you can't shit yourself dumbass." Bryce Hfjone said deadpan. "Oh shit your right." Local cat lover, Texty agrees and then proceeds to fucking cry again. Bryce Hfjone feels bad about his child and picks the laptop up, bring it to his fucking bed that he now shares with a fucking backpack because husbands.

"Water u doin father?" Text box questions. "Bed time, go sleepy night with comfort of parents." Bryce Hfjone whispers as he places the laptop in the middle of this tiny ass bed as he also gets in.

Local cat lover, Texty's screen immediately turned off. They went to sleep. Fucking finally man, such a bitchy ass cryer. Bryce Hfjone Liam smiled (without the sweat) and went to slumber himself, getting clung to the second he lays down by his husband, Liam Hfjone. Soon this happy family is all sleeping very good and it is very happy.

THE END!!!!!!!!!!!