planners

PLANNERS
<>
bridgette walked over to the girls cabin. she was lost in her thoughts. the poor women didn't know what to do. she already had past trauma from this stupid show, so why did she convince herself to say yes to geoffs party?
it's half her fault right? she had no clue.

-
bridgettes first confessional;
"i hate this so much! i never should of let geoff host that party! but forget about that, i wanna get off this island and never speak to these people again! so i'm gonna target alejandro.
in the name of revenge for all the shit he put me and my friends into during world tour!"
-

as you could see, she was furious. but everyone saw her as a sweet girl, so she had to keep that name painted on her face. she opened the door of left side of the girls cabin to see gwen and leshawna unpacking their stuff. chris had given them all their suitcases that were stuffed in the dining hall back. chris and with the help of someone unknown, also stole their belongings from the party since geoff had told them all to bring stuff incase they were all just gonna sleepover.

"hey bridgette." gwen smiled calmly.
"oh hi gwen. hey leshawna." she replied. leshawna smiled back as she was still unpacking.
"how do you guys feel about this whole like,
competition? because i hate it so much!" bridgette rolled her eyes at the thought again of chris' sick idea.
"it's totally shit! like i said to eva while we were getting our weapons, i wish you all well because we might not get off here in a month." leshawna said calmly. both gwen and bridgette nodded in respect.

suddenly, they all heard thunder and the door open. the three girls shot their heads over to the entrance, to see heather walk in with lightning flashing behind her. she was looking at the ground in anger. but as soon as she saw who she was in the room with, a smile brightened from her lips.
"oh hey guys!" heather beamed. "isn't it so good to see each other again after all this time?"

none of them responded.

"fine then! it's just like the old days isnt it? have it that way!" she scoffed as she walked over to the furtherest bed and sat her suitcase down.
"damn, you really haven't changed considering the fact you married alejandro, haven't you?" leshawna spoke up. gwen and bridgette gasped.

"you married ALEJANDRO?! HEATHER?" gwen laughed.

heather turned around in shock.

"h-how do you know about that leshawna? our wedding wasn't public!" heather stared at leshawna who grinned in return.

"your ring. on your finger, heather? i know for sure alejandro proposed to you. you two were all so flirty on total drama and still after it ended." leshawna smirked. gwen and bridgette were trying to hold in their laughter.

-
heathers third confessional;
"I FUCKING HATE THIS SHOW! —"
-

trent, ezekiel and beth had all agreed to look together to make weapons. only thing is, they had to search all around the island for materials. they had offered izzy to join them, but she had ran off on her own about an hour ago after the news flashed on how they had to search for their own good. ezekiel came to a stop.

"hey guys! why don't we just look tomorrow eh? it's almost sunset and we don't know what's out here yeah?" he asked. trent and beth looked at each other in worry.

"uh well i don't know man." trent begun. "we can't just be empty handed tomorrow, people are obviously gonna start killing tomorrow."
that thought made them all shiver. suddenly, what supposed to be a stick being crushed was heard in the background. beth shot her head to the scene of the noise. she then noticed a figure approaching them. she did her usual scream on the inside.