"The Displeasure is all mine."

"Watch it, bitch!" The yell was heard on the side walk as a blonde male throws a coffee cup away and scowls at the other male.

"Maybe you should watch it, you fucking Daft Cow." The brunette male says calmly as he looks at the blonde and crosses his arms.

"Are you calling me fat, asshole?"

"Maybe."

The blonde groans as he pushes the other aside. Earning a sly grin from the brunette as both of them walk away.

——————————————————————

The blonde walks into the establishment as a horrid pizza smell fills his nose. "Smells like fucking plastic in here.." He scrunches up his nose as he walks up to the counter. Avoiding children left and right.

"Hello-.. Uh.."

"I'm a guy, madam."

"Yes, uh, sorry Sir."

"Perfectly fine. My hair throws people off most of the time."

"So does your facial structure, sir. But what do you need sir?" The blonde looks down at the red haired woman in front of him.

"I was told to come here for an interview for a job?" He said as he looked around and softly hummed, looking around at all the children around him.

"Ah! Yes! Let me go get my boss for you sir!" The blonde nodded as he watched her run off down the hallway behind her.

It took a moment before she came back out to the blonde with a dirty blonde male next to her. He was taller than the female but not as tall as the blonde applying for the job.

"Hello there.. Sir! Sir. Yes. Uhm, hello sir! Darla over here has told me you want to apply for a job?"

"Yes sir, I do."

"Great! Come with me back to my office, would you?"

"Of course sir."

The blonde followed the shorter male back down the hallway as the red haired woman, Darla, walked back behind the counter and began serving others.

The shorter male had dirty blonde hair, it was almost a light brown as he also wore glasses, he had a stubble on his face and looked slightly messy but very cleaned up as well. He didn't look too bad.

He led the blonde up to his office and let the taller male in as the shorter male sat down at his desk and the other male sat down in front of him.

"Oh! I forgot to introduce myself. So sorry, I'm Henry Emily."

"Gabriel Rose. Nice to meet you Mr. Emily."

"The pleasure is all mine."

Gabriel slightly nods as he looks around the office as he takes note of everything. Henry's desk is an absolute mess. Coffee cups, and paperwork everywhere. A picture of what the blonde can assume to be his family while most of the paperwork looks like lawsuits. Gabriel looks up and at the walls, looking at the poorly drawn pictures up on the walls. Drawn from crayons and mostly pictures of children with the animatronics but one caught his eye. A drawing of a puppet, an animatronic he's never seen here before. Something Gabriel takes note to.