chaper 2

"I Love you, babe" Liam says smiling sweetly at you.

"i love you too Liam" Danielle replies happily. Liam and Danielle went in seperate directions to get ready for their date. You and Eleanor are helping Danielle choose the perfect outfit, in the end Danielle decides on a pretty, strappless purple dress, Eleanor has styled Danielle's hair in a plait. There is a knock at the door, you knew it was Liam, he is holding a bunch of flowers for Danielle.

"wow, you look amazing babe" Liam exclaims happily. Danielle smiled  "thank you, you look great too" she replied, blushing a light shade of pink. "ready to go babe?" Liam asked.

"sure, where are we going?" Danielle answered curiously. Liam chuckles "it's a surprise" Liam replies. The radio is on and the boys' hit 'Little Things' comes on, Danielle and Liam sang along.

A  few more minutes go by and soon they had arrived at 'Liam's surprise' Liam hands you a blind-fold " put it on babe and i'll lead you to your surprise!" Liam says with a huge smile on his face. "ok" Danielle replied confused. Danielle had no idea what her amazing boyfriend had planned. Two more minutes go by and Liam had led Danielle to a romantic dinner for the two of them to enjoy at 'their special place'  there are pretty coloured lights and lanturns hanging from the trees.

"3,2,1 OPEN!" Liam whispered in her ear. Danielle removed the blind-fold from her eyes and looked around in amazment. "Liam, you didn't have to do this" Danielle said.

"I know but I wanted to and I wanted to surprise you because you mean everything to me Danielle" Lam replied, stroking her hair.