chapter 5 : Close call

(◕‿◕✿) sat: Hey everyone your favorite planet here! I hope you’ve all been well. Me and jax have missed you all very much.

Jax and I have been going through a bunch of personal stuff which is why this story kinda fell under the radar, we still are and Jax could use all your good vibes and encouraging messages but for the time being I will be updating Four of A Kind!! Now we both have different writing styles so please bear with me for the time being and please enjoy the chapter! 

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

Hayden clenched his hands together and clenched his jaw as he felt another cramp in his abdomen, he picked up his pace and sped past Nathan, just ready to get off the trail and get back to the campsite.

“Hey man what's the rush? Dude this scenery is beautiful” Nathan called out as he snapped some photos of some mountains. Hayden rolled his eyes and continued on the path, he pulled out his phone and thanked whatever deity was out there that gave him cell phone service, he sent a quick text to andy telling him to meet him away from the campsite with his suppressants before putting his phone away back into his pocket, 

“What are you? Fucking 50? You sound like Andy” Hayden snapped, Nathan shook his head and jogged to catch up to his foul-mouthed friend in front of him. The boys were making good time when Hayden felt a wave of relief as he saw the campsite come into view, he slowed his pace until a sudden cramp hit him, he felt his body start to heat up and cursed himself before falling against a nearby tree in pain. Nathan looked back and was immediately by his side. 

“H? Hey man you alright?! What's going on” he asked somewhat frantically, he was looking Hayden up and down when the faint scent of caramel apples hit his nose, he scrunched his face and looked around cluelessly.

“The hell is that smell? Did an omega go into heat or something?” he continued to look around when Hayden groaned again. 

“Fuck fuck” hayden thought to himself, he sat up and pushed nathan off of him.

“Aye im okay man, the campsite isn't far, I think I just overheated, go and grab a water form the cooler if they haven’t packed it up already” his voice was raspy but tried to remain himself as much as possible so as to not cause his friend to be suspicious. Luckily Nathan took the bait and nodded before dashing off to the campsite. Hayden took a deep breath as he felt a wave of heat come over him again. 

“Fuck” he snarled as he dug his hands into the dirt. He heard some rustling in the trees behind him, he scrunched his face and wondered if a wild animal was about to come and put the omega out of his misery. His hopes were shattered when Andy came into his view with a bottle of pills. 

“I got your text and went to take a piss and I knew you guys would be coming from this way so I was relieved when I saw you guys coming back and I smelled your damn pheromones! Jesus what happened?” he asked as he took out the bottle, hayden snatched it and ripped the top off before taking out two pills and dry swallowing them before he looked at a concerned andy. 

“I ate a random berry and I guess it sent me into a heat” hayden smirked and laughed. The concern on Andy's face disappeared as he scoffed and stood up, he looked at his friend and suppressed the urge to fling him off the nearby cliff.

“Are you fucking stupid? You’re the main one who doesn't want their second gender exposed but you go off and do ridiculous shit like this, dude did Nathan smell your pheromones?” the smaller friend screamed in a whisper, knowing Nathan would be coming back soon with water. Hayden waved his hand off and sat up straight since his body finally decided to cool down and the cramps subsided.