Chapter Two: The Only Way

Smokescreen and the others transformed to their vehicles and went into the groundbridge and into the other side.

 As they came to the other side they transformed to normal and looked around walking.

As they walked they found what noticed that everywhere they were there was always crystals. 

As they walked more and more they saw a castle made of crystal with the colors of purple,  pink, and blue. 

<Pausing the story right now.>  This image you see right now is not mine I did not make this I repeat I did not make this. I just found this on DeviantArt.

 I just found this on DeviantArt

"Whoa.... Is this where she lives? asked Arcee in awe. 

"Apparently it's what the location says." replied Ratchet looking at the castle.

 Smokescreen looked around making sure that no one was around. "Yes! Perfect place for sliding!" 

He ran as fast and far as he could and then slid but stopped. 

"Hey guys.... did Optimus say to bring anyone else?" He asked as he looked into the distance.

 "No. Why did you ask?" Arcee said as she came to his side. 

She saw someone in the distance with their head down and wearing a long ragged coat and hoodie.

 "Ratchet come here right now." demanded Arcee looking in the distance.

 Ratchet came to their side and then finally saw what they were looking at. 

Smokescreen looked at the bot and then said "Is it a bot? Maybe I should shout at them" "W w w w wait!" yelled Arcee but it was too late.

 "Hey creepy! What are you doing?" shouted Smokescreen cutting off Arcee.

 "Smokescreen! Why in the world would you do that!?" yelled Ratchet.

 "Guys look." Arcee said as she pointed at the unknown bot. Ratchet and Smokescreen stopped and then saw that it moved a bit closer.

 "Okay maybe I shouldn't have said that?" And at the end of that sentence the bot started running towards them. Arcee turned her servos to her guns and started to shoot at it.

The bot dogged Arcee's shots then came and kicked her in the face.

 Then it saw Smokescreen and ran towards him as he started to shoot it but then it stopped and looked at him and he looked at it and stopped shooting.

 Ratchet came behind it with his servos as knives. The bot was prepared and swiped at his feet making him fall. 

Smokescreen was the only one unharmed. The bot looked at him then punched him in the face.