Chapter One: New Recruits New Cons

It was a normal day at the base. Jack, Rafael, and Miko were playing games while the bots were doing their normal things. 

"Ugh, I'm bored!" said Miko as she dropped her controller on the floor.

 "Miko!" yelled Rafael. 

"that controller was new!" "Well new never lasts forever, does it?" Rafael stood up, picked up the controller and set it nicely on the table. 

"Whatever, I'm going to do my computer." then walked to his computer.

 Then Jack came took the controller and sat on the couch. 

"Are you ready to get destroyed Miko?" asked Jack in his challenging voice. "Oh watch me beat you!" replied Miko. 

(after the game)

"Man, I feel bad about Raf." said Miko sadly.

 "I didn't mean to be rude to him but like come on it's a controller!" " "well it was his new controller" "Yeah I bet he's had it for a month already." "he's had it for only two days Miko." Miko paused like she was frozen. 

"well I never knew that!" Miko yelled. "you know what I am going to make it up to him! I am going to say sorry and then.... yeah that's it."

  Jack looked at Miko with his serious face. "seriously Miko like you're not going to give him anything? like at all?" " hmm.. no" Jack slapped his face with his hand then walked away.  

meanwhile with the autobots....

Rachet on his computer checks for any relics or decepticons signals and Rafael checks for any autobot photo seeing.

 *click, click, click, clack*

  while Rafael was scrolling he found two images that might surprise the others but as soon as he stood up he found Miko blocking his way. 

"Hey Raf!" said Miko like she had done nothing to him at all.

 "Soooo whatcha doin?" "nothing." Rafael said as he tried to get out of Miko's way. "oh, well I'm sorry about the controller" "it's fine now Miko" "really?" said Miko disbelieving.

 "Yes really. Now can you please excuse me?" Then she noticed she was blocking his way and then stepped aside.

 "Thank you." he said politely. "No prob." Miko replied happily then skipped away to bulkhead.

 "Hey Ratchet,  guess what I found!" says Rafael as he pulls the two images to Ratchet's computer. 

"not right now Rafael I'm in the middle of-"Ratchet paused he stared at the two images for a very long time before talking.

 "by the Allspark... Optimus come here right now." he said still looking at the images. Optimus came to see what was going on and then said "white energon." 

~the whole Transformers Prime intro~

"What's white energon?" asked Rafael  "it's a highly rare source of energon," "so it's rare that's it?" asked Miko "it's not just that it has the power to heal." "wait, wait, wait let me get this straight so let's say bumblebee got hurt-" "whirrr eeee!"  (why meee!) 

 Bumblebee said not wanting to be the person who got hurt. "beee bre whirr rrrr..." (I've been through enough already...)

 "So anyways, as I wa-" Miko got interrupted again but this time by Rafael.

 "Wait! Do you think it could fix his voicebox?" asked Rafael starting to gain faith that bumblebee might talk again.

 "no," Rafael looked at Ratchet and all his faith was drained from him.