Chapter 2 Why? just why..?

(Kevins Pov)
I kiss his forehead and see him smile at me I gently held his face "Streber, I love you so much i'm glad your ok." I said softly to him then heard a few copy walk in and ask "Could we please speak to Mr. Streber please?" The cop asked calmly and I nodded to him as I got up and moved away from him then stood to the side as the cops walked over and I heard streber start to explain what happened. "I don't even know what really happened or what I did for him to do this..He walked up to the haunted house I was working for he was following these kids..- I thought nothing of it and did my job as a scare actor and then he said "did you know if you eat a human brain you will get a disease?" It freaked me out majorly but before I could really react he grabbed my arm and started pulling hard. It hurt..It really fucking hurt. He ripped it clean off and hit me in the head as hard as he could then I hit the ground and saw him eating my arm. He walked into the haunted house eating it.. He was eating my arm... I was terrified." I heard streber say in pure fear he was crying. I wanted to walk over to him but I couldn't. "What did he look like?" The other cop asked. "He had a red mask on it was a demon..? I don't know he was a bit chunky with a red sweater on. He had a knife" Streber said as he was softly crying. The cop froze slightly and I heard him whispered "That's the guy we have been looking for!!" and The other cop nodded to him. "Thank you for your information we will be looking for him." The first cop said before they both left. I quickly went over to streber and hugged him tightly.

(Strebers Pov)

I explained everything to the cops as I couldn't control the tears falling from my eyes and the tremble in my voice but I told them and they left. I saw kevin Quickly move over to me and hug me I hugged him back as I let a sob out. Kevin pat my back and continued to hug me as he sat on the hospital bed with me and gently pulled me into his lap. "everything will be ok Streb I promise you. Your safe now, I'll make sure of it ok?" he spoke softly to me and I just nodded to him as I leaned my head into his chest and cried. I continued to cry until I calmed myself down and kevin gently layed me down and layed next to me as he wrapped an arm around my side and we both fell asleep.

(Some time skip, Streber is now put of the hospital. It has been a few months since it happened.)

(Kevins Pov)

"God oh shit am I really going to re-pose to him?!" I mumbled to myself quietly as I walk back and forth in the bathroom with streber right across from me in the living room. I slightly panic and look at myself in the mirror then take a deep breath. "Yes I am going to. I can do this." I take one last deep break before checking my back pocket for the box that had the ring in it and walked out of the bathroom and to the living room. "Erm..Hey streber?" I slightly stutter out. I see his head turn to me and my heart melted at his bright smile as he hummed out "yes darlin?" My face slightly flushed red and he giggled softly. His laugh was so lovely it was like hearing angels. I shake my head softly and once again take a deep breath and kneel down infront of streber and ask "streber..I love you so much. Would you be the love of my life forever and on?" I pull the ring box out and open it. Streber started to cry and hugged me and yelled out "YES!! OF COURSE!!" he pulled back and kissed me as he wrapped an arm around me and I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around him. He continued kissing me for a bit then pulled back and I gently grabbed his hand after he pulled his arm away from my back and put the ring on his finger then kissed him again with a smile on my face.

(Strebers Pov)
I was sitting on the couch as I heard muffled sounds from the bathroom but thought nothing of it and continued watching whatever was on the tv then heard kevin leave the bathroom and walk over. Before I knew it he proposed to me My eyes brightened as I jumped up and screamed out "YES!! OF COURSE!!" I kiss him passionately as I wrapped my arm around him and smiled. I love him so much. He is my life Im so glad I have him. When I pulled back he gently grabbed my hand and put a ring on it My face flushed a bit red as I smiled at him and he kissed me again. I closed my eyes and leaned into the kiss more as I felt his hands hold my face. We continue to kiss for a bit until he pulled back and smiled at me. I feel so happy right now I love him so much. Im so glad he's with me. I hear a knock at the door and kevin said "I'll get it streb!" he walked over to the door and opened it I heard him speak for a second then him gasp loudly and step back. I look over confused then see a knife logged into his stomach. My heart dropped I looked at the door it was HIM I quickly run to kevin and pull him back and stand infront of him shaking violently as I was scared but didn't care. I have to keep kevin safe.

(Part 3?)
(words 1024)