Chapter 1|| You're not dating lexy

Request by No One
Joliver - Fluff
———————————————————-
Oliver POV:
I walked into the school and went to my locker then I saw Junior and Lexy giggling which made me kinda jealous. You see I have a crush on Junior but he's dating Lexy. I got interrupted by Devon "hey Oliver, you're okay?" He looked worried "y-yeah, I'm fine" I said then left to go to my classroom.

Junior POV:
I was talking to Lexy, She has been giving me advice on how to talk to Oliver. I had a crush on him since 6th grade but I don't think he's gay. "So, just start a nice conversation and talk the things you two might like" Lexy was giving me advice on how to talk around Oliver, "you have great advice but you don't use them to talk to Nadine" I said smiling while Lexy was speechless "I don't think we have nothing in common, that's why" she said with her arms crossed "you should definitely talk to her" I looked at Nadine who was talking to Jake "and you should start talking to Oliver" Lexy said with a big grin. Right when I was going to talk back at her, the bell ring which meant I had to go to math class. I went to my class and sat down next to Nadine "hey" I said trying to talk to her "oh hey Junior" she said with a smile then the teacher started to talk which I didn't pay attention to. I was daydreaming of Oliver when Nadine said my name "Junior!" I looked at her "huh? Oh sorry" I apologize "no, it's fine but class is over and can you give this to Lexy?" she handed me a note "yeah sure" I took the note and went to my next class. I was walking to my next class which is science until I bumped into Oliver "o-oliver?" I said and put the note in the pocket "oh hey Junior! Where is your girlfriend?" He asked which I was confused "I'm sorry?" I didn't know what he was talking about "Lexy? Isn't she your gf ?" He asked, I looked at him then walked away from him. I couldn't believe that he thought me and her were dating.

Oliver POV:
Junior walked away from me looking upset, he probably thought I liked her which I didn't, I like him but he just can't notice. I felt a hand on my shoulder and saw it was Devon "hey dude, are you okay? You been acting weird" He asked "yeah, it's just-...can you keep a secret?" I ask him "yeah, of course" he said "I have a crush on Junior but I know he is dating Lexy and when I told him where she is, he got mad and walked away" I explain to him of what happened then he let out a chuckle "dude, Lexy and Junior are not dating. Look, I'm not supposed to tell you but Lexy actually has a crush on Nadine" he whispered "the girl that hangs out with Jake?" Devon nodded "well, why was Junior mad at me then?" "That's for you to figure out and let's get to class before we're late" he puts his arm around me and we went to our classroom.

Junior POV:
I was upset that not only that Oliver thought me and Lexy were dating but he might have a crush on her, I saw Devon arm around Oliver which made me more angry and punched a random locker, "don't hurt yourself" I turned around and saw Nadine with Jake "sorry" I apologized "no need to be sorry but come on! Let's go to class" Nadine said as me and Jake followed her to class. I sat next to Devon while Lexy next to Oliver. While the teacher was teaching, I secretly passed the note from Nadine to her.

Oliver POV:
I saw junior pass a note to Lexy, she grabbed it and opened it then read it. She looked so happy which made me mad that Junior said something about her. "Hey, what's that?" I ask her and she looked at me "I'll tell you if you keep a secret" she said and I nodded "okay, Junior gave me this note and it's from Nadine, I may or may not have a crush on Nadine" I was surprised to hear that from her and not from Devon "wait, you and Junior are not a thing?" I was confused "ew no, he is like a brother to me. Wait do you thought me and him were dating. No, he actually has a crush on you but he is scared that you might reject him" the bell ring and I quickly back up my stuff to run after Junior who was already leaving "thanks" I said before I left Lexy.

Junior POV:
"So I'm going to be at Devon's place" Jake was telling me that he is going to be at Devon house for the day "okay-" someone pulled me into the boys restroom and locked the door "what the fuck?!" I saw it was Oliver "why did you lock the bathroom!" I got up but he pushed me to the wall "why didn't you tell me that you liked me?" He asked while my face turned red "W-Who told you?" He just smiled "don't worry about it" he then grabbed my chin and kissed me. I slowly kissed him back and soon it turned into a make out, "O-Oliver, we should s-stop" he kept kissing me then went down to my neck until we heard a knock on the door "Hey! Open up!" It was Devon. We opened the door and saw Devon with Jake and Lexy giggling "so, who's bottom?" Lexy asked, Junior hit Lexy on the head gently. "Let's get out of here" I took Junior hand and we skipped our classes. We were at Junior's house for the rest of the day watching horror movies.

A/N:
I hope you like it because this is my first time writing a one-shot. Sorry if it was too long.