How it started

Aaliyah been out of a relationship for almost a year she has her guard up but she's still looking around for love . She's addicted to Instagram a "Instagram comedian " as I call it . She post things that make her seem like the player type but she's really a lover girl , she's in her soft girl era but her life became a movie just because of one night ..

         Aaliyah was with her best friend Ashlyn . These two are double trouble. Together they're energy is unmatched in fact some people think they are actual sisters .
"Girl Darren said he having a video shoot tonight you wanna go?"
"Hell yea who all gone be there ?" Ashlyn  always ready to go out.
"Homies girl and probably some other niggas you know darren stay with a few" they both bOn the way to pick darren up to take him to his own video shoot he asked Ashlyn if she could pick up some of his friends because they needed a ride too.
"Boy it's always something with you I knew it was a setup " Aaliyah told darren.
So Ashlyn picked up three of darren friends munch , Tec and hood baby.
" mmm damn he fine "
"Whooo?" everybody asked.
Aaliyah sat quietly she didn't mean to say it so loud.
Ashlyn laughed "girl you is funny I already know what you on"
So they get to the video shoot and everybody sitting and waiting for more people to come and the camera man not on time . Aaliyah asked if anybody had woods .
"Damn we already got three in rotation" Darren said
"Nigga we gone be here all night we gone need more we smoke for real! " Ashlyn yelled out .
Hoodbaby said quietly "if y'all don't mind can I ride ion really feel like getting out "
"Hell yea you can ride" Aaliyah said
"I'm coming too" Tec jumped in.
They went to the store and came back to the block. Aliyah couldn't stop looking at hood baby as he sat in the backseat behind the driver and she sat in the passenger seat .
"So how old are you "
"Grown enough " hoodbaby said with confidence
"Mmm I'm grown but follow me on IG Aaliyah put her @ in hoodbaby search bar and he began following her . Later on that night the two began texting and getting to know each other . He a Pisces and she a Virgo if you may know the zodiac signs are compatible. She was feeling his vibe and he was feeling hers .
"Are y'all coming back over here to chill with us tomorrow? You and yo best friend funny for real me and my homies fuck with y'all" hood baby sent .
"Yea we gone see yall tomorrow ima text you in the am " Aaliyah replied.