Revealing feelings

Good morning bae with a blue heart emoji I texted to hoodbaby . Waiting on him to respond I'm doing my hair and getting dressed. Playing music in the back ground .
"Yo gang we gotta get woods before we head to them cause I got to smoke " coming from ash as she walked down my hallway to my room.
Girl I feel that shit I'm ready for today tho .
You must've been texting hoodbaby all night , what was y'all talking about?
Girl nothing fr just getting to know each other but that boy is so fine . Dark skin , dreads taller than me and got his own money that's my type Nigga !
So we finally pick up Darren and take him to the trap . My boy bestie Tec there and a bunch of they homeboys . I finally get a text from my guy.. now I'm getting butterflies and I can't stop smiling.
"Aye gang he ready let's pick him up "I yelled to Ash.
So we all smoking and chilling and talking . I'm sitting in the back seat with hood baby while Darren sitting in the passenger front seat while Ashlyn driving .
I instantly felt safe with him , I felt so comfortable and I felt I could be myself with him. As he wrapped his arm around me as I laid my head on his shoulder I knew this was something I've been wanting for a long time . Somebody who can love me , protect me , guide me and most of all .. be there for me . Hood baby just gave off the impression of dont fuck with him. He looked so mean and the print of his gun sticking out his pants made me like him even more . I like hood niggas but they gotta have a soft spot for me and he indeed had one .
As the day go by and we sitting in the car running errands and smoking and listening to music I put my leg on top of his as he held me . I swear this my safe place and I just met him it feel like I've known him forever but I just met him . I can't fall to deep to fast tho I'm still healing from my ex boyfriend who is currently locked up. We was together for 2 years and that boy did me so wrong the whole time . He the reason my guard up now I'll never let no one else break my heart .
As it get later and later Darren decides he was ready to go home so we dropped him off . Ashlyn wanted to go home to be with her boyfriend so hood baby rode with me while I dropped her off. As we sit in my driveway in the car it's late at night , 12am , cold the wind blowing but I'm playing slow jams.
Well before I take you home we can smoke , i asked.
Yea we can smoke I'm chilling fr.
That's what all boys say when they have nothing to say . I could tell he had a lot on his mind but you know how boys is with they pride .
"So what do you think of me I asked .
"You cool I fuck with you , you just wild like you GanGsta but I like that about you" my heart was pounding ! I didn't know what to say shit I could barely think.
"Awwww" I replied . I fuck with you too but I just wanna take things slow right now .
I understand you don't have to explain .
We chilled some more and then I took him home . Before he got out the car I said "damn no hug?"
"Get out the car yo short ass and come hug me" he said.  I instantly started sweating . I was nervous. Speechless. Scared .
As we hugged I reached high so my arms could wrapped behind his head as he reach low so his hands can cuff my ass .
I took a deep breath and .. he did it .. he kissed me .
"I'll see you soon text me " I said as he walks away.
Man I can't believe this like he really kissed me.