Solace (SMUT)

ALSO THE SONG I USE IN THIS IS "Bouncin' by TInashe"

I DO NOT OWN ANY RIGHTS TO THAT SONG!

*BEEP* *BEEP*

"EDDIE! GET YOUR ASS OUTSIDE!"

"WHAT!?" He yelled back, coming out to his front porch, clearly annoyed, but I didn't care.

Eddie has been stressed for weeks and tonight, I was changing that by forcing him out of the house. We were going to have a good night no matter what it took to make that happen.

"We're gonna go down to G's and watch the game! Get your ass in this car!" I demanded, Eddie giving me a straight face, which only made me more persistent, "Don't make have to get out of this car!"

"FINE!" Eddie groaned, coming back out in his boots and a hat, slamming the door shut then getting in the passenger side.

"You're not staying trapped up in your house all week. The least you can do is come watch the game with me," I sighed, driving down to our favorite spot.

G always had a smile on his face when he saw Eddie and me, "You guys want your favorites? The games about to kick off!"

"You know what we get," I smiled, sitting at our favorite table where the TV was perfectly positioned, "Just put it on my tab, G!"

"No, you-" Eddie began, silenced when I took his hand, saying into his eyes:

"It's going on my tab."

"Why are you being like this?" He mumbled, making me laugh:

"I'm just being a good friend!"

A smile appeared when the waitress brought over our beers, sliding Eddie's into his hand, smiling to him:

"Seriously, Eddie. We both need a good time after all this bullshit recently. Now, just have a beer and some food with me, and calm me down when I start cussing at the game."

My last comment made him laugh, finally loosening up making a toast with me, "Alright. A good time."

After getting our favorite burgers, some beer, and the football game, we were having such a good time. Yelling at the game, messing around with G. Eddie was finally being his cool, happy self and it made me feel good inside because I knew how much everything going on in wrestling was getting to him.

"Come on! Blitz! Don't let them make it!" I yelled, our team tied and trying to stop a touchdown that would make them lose and of course, the enemy team scored, "BULLSHIT!"

"DUMBASSES!" Eddie yelled too, "Fuck this game!"

With only two minutes left in the game, there was no way pour team was going to win, so I offered:

"Wanna go for a ride and have a quick smoke? Like old times?"

"Better than this shitty ass game!" Eddie sighed, flipping off the television when he stood up, "Keys?"

I put the keys in his hand, following and taking the passenger side, smiling brightly when he hopped in the driver seat, turning on the car, immediately recognizing my car, the one I chose on purpose.

"This still has hydraulics?!" Eddie gasped, smiling at me.

"Yup," I smiled back, turning on the stereo and putting on our favorite playlist, "Go down an empty street and let it bounce!"

"Naw, we're showing off!" Eddie laughed, driving off, starting the hydraulics when we got to a red light.

Nights like this are what I always cherished most. Nothing beats a good car ride, some music, and my best friend next to me. The song that played too perfect, Eddie turning to me and smiling when Jay Z said to start the song: