Chapter 01

Matilda you talk
Of the pain like it's all alright

_______________________________________________________________

                                                                 OCTOBER 15, 2015
2:00 AM

Harry was pissed, Taylor was taking Juliet on the 1989 tour with her, but apparently Taylor and her new boyfriend Calvin were going to a resort that didn't allow kids, so Juliet lied in the tour bus along with Niall, Liam, Louis and harry. The band had a getaway to New York and had to go to LA for a meeting with Simon. It was about making a new album, it would be the first one without Zayn, the shy, and sweet boy who made the bands harmony sound lovely. Harry missed him dearly, and thoughts about quitting the band let lose in his tiny brain. "Dada"! Called out a two year old girl waddling towards Harry and putting her tiny hands on his knees. Harry stood up from his chair, and scooped the toddler up, trying not to wake up the boys.

"Shush"! Exclaimed Harry, putting his veiny fingers on his daughter lips. Juliet giggled and fiddled with Harry's long hair. "Do you want something to eat"? Said Harry, looking through the cabinets. Juliet nodded, and looked at a figure in the doorway, the figure smiled and mouthed 'don't say anything'. Juliet giggled while Harry looked at her worriedly. The figure tapped Harry's shoulder, unexpectedly. "AH....Louis" said Harry, rolling his green eyes. "Hey  man" said Louis getting a bag of chips from the cabinet. Harry groaned and pulled out a quick Mac and cheese cup. "Uncle Louis"! Exclaimed Juliet, making grabby hands to Louis. Louis took her out of Harry's hands and he chuckled, "she's all yours" said Harry, putting the mac and cheese into the microwave.

"Louis......read me Matilda.....please"? Said Juliet, with big eyes. "Oh, alright"! Exclaimed Louis. "Y'know what, Jules, Matilda is a really good song name" said Harry, winking. Juliet
Smiled widely, as Louis sat her down on the couch and started reading the picture book. "she can let it go, Matilda tied up her hair and grinned, and walked to the library" said Louis looking over to Juliet who drifted off too sleep. Louis sat next to Harry and said "how long do you have her for"? Harry sat on a stool eating the macoroni and exclaimed "until November" Harry sighed. Louis grinned and said, "she has your nose, I can see it". Harry smirked, it was now 3:38 am, to be exact. "Sometimes....I wish I never had Juliet" sighed Harry.

"It was probaly the reason Zayn left....I wasn't being nice to him, or in fact anyone"said Harry, running his hands through his hair. "It wasn't, Zayn left because he....needed to...he needed a break" said Louis smiling, "and anyways I think I know a song we could make, drag me down, your vocals would sound amazing in it" said Louis glancing at the sleeping girl on the couch. "Yeah" moaned Harry, putting his cup in the trash and going to the bunk beds, "goodnight mate" said Harry, scooping up the toddler and running to the bunks.