Expedition

When we left Kazuha's house, we went towards the lake near the mountain. Kazuha asked me, "-Could I hold Tama? He smiled and I replied. -Sure, hold on. I handed him Tama and we walked on, Kazuha was playing with Tama and I was staring at his beautiful face. At one point he looked over at me and I quickly turned my head straight. When we approached the lake, we sat on the banks and started talking. "How do you know such beautiful places?" he asked.-Ah, as a child I went with my mother on many adventures..- I replied I wanted to trick Kazuha, so I jumped into the lake and sat under water for 30 seconds -Uh? Tomo? Why did you jump into the water? -Tomo?.. Suddenly I pulled him by the legs and he jumped into the water. -AAA!! TOMO WHY DID YOU DID THIS?! YOU'RE AN FKNG IDIOT!! - He shouted- Haha such a small joke. - I replied laughing. I was the first to get out of the water, so I gave Kazusha my hand to help him get out. I apologized to him and gave him my coat so he wouldn't catch a cold. When we left the lake, we headed towards the field where the sakura tree grew, or rather a tree. This tree is about 100 years old, it is big and beautiful. We're going there to rest and I'd like to make him a present. When we entered the field, I told him to go and sit under the tree and I would come to him in a moment. I went towards the flowers and plucked a lot of them, made a flower crown for Kazuha, I thought he might like it. When I was little I used to weave flower wreaths and bracelets. I got up and went to Kazuha, it turned out that he and Tama were sleeping so I put a wreath on his head, I took him on my back and we slowly came back (Kazuha is still sleeping). Evening was coming so when we got to the beach it was approaching midnight and it was 11:30 pm. I decided to wake up Kazuha to wait here for a moment for me. "Hey Kazuha wake up." I said, "Mm?" Did I fall asleep?" The smaller one asked. -Yes you felt asleep and I dragged you here for 4 hours haha but it was fun, I hope you slept well.- I said laughing,-Ahh! I'm sorry! - Kazuha replied.-Calm down, nothing happened, now wait here for a while, I'm just going to the store to get something.-Okay.- Kazuha answered. In the store I bought 1 lantern and a lighter, when I left the store I had a lighter in my pocket and I held the lantern in my right hand. I grabbed Kazuha with my left hand and led him to the sea. We took off our shoes and socks to go into the water a bit and feel the sand, oh what a wonderful feeling, imagine standing hand in hand with the person you love, wonderful feeling, isn't it? I asked him:- Do you want to release the lantern first?-Hmm.. why don't we let him go together? - The shorter one replied-Oh? Okay.- I replied with blushes on my cheeks. I lit the lantern and we released it together.. Beautiful view, Kazuha and Tama were looking at the sky and the lanterns that others were letting out, but I.. I was looking at Kazuha and his smile.. After a while Kazuha turned to me and I was staring at him and I didn't react. He started laughing at me and blushed too.