The end is coming (BAD ENDING)

Kazuha suspected that something was wrong with me, I started coughing up blood.. I have 2 days left, today is Valentine's Day I want to take him to a restaurant for pizza and tell him what I feel for him. I went to put on a suit and went to get the roses. After I bought the roses, I went to Kazuha's house and knocked. -Hmm? Oh hi Tomo... Uh? Why are you dressed up...? - He asked - Oh, umm, I'd like to invite you to dinner tonight, And this rose.. Yes, it's for you. - I got stressed and started to blush more and more. -Oh! Thank you! Very pretty rose. Would you like something to drink? -No, thank you, but I have to go home, if anything, come to my place at 7 pm for the evening.- I replied, -Y, okay, see you later! When I was returning home I started coughing up blood again.. This fact bothered me a lot, but tomorrow is my last day, isn't it? I'd rather commit suicide than die in the hospital. Hours passed until it was 7pm. Kazuha started knocking on the door, I opened it and saw a wonderful, beautifully dressed Kazuha... -You look wonderful! - I replied -Thank you, you too! We were staring at each other. After a while, Kazuha said: - Oh, y, this, we were supposed to go to some restaurant, right? - He asked - Oh right! I'd forget, I'm sorry.- I replied. I grabbed his hand and we walked, this time without Tama. When we entered the restaurant and sat down at the table, Kazuha said to me, "You're hiding something from me, aren't you?" -Uh? No, I'm not hiding anything .. - How did he guess? I thought - Don't make a fool out of me! I can see that something is going on .. - He replied worried - Do you really want to know? I have cancer. But don't cry, please.. -I said. -Oh..- Kazuha's eyes started to water. -But I'd rather kill myself than die in a hospital..- I said -If you die, so will I. He replied seriously. -Uh? But you have a life ahead of you .. -I'm into it, I can't imagine life without you. If you're going to commit suicide, let me join you. -No.- I replied,- I don't like that idea. I'd rather you were alive. -Let me join you. Please. Kazuha started to cry. -Ehh.. I really don't want you to also die, but if u want, its your decision.. - I replied and just the waitress came to take the order, we took one medium pizza, when the waitress left, I was going to tell Kazuha that I love him. -Umm Kazuha.. -Yes? -Because... how do I tell you... -Hmm? -I like you..- I replied -Oh? actually.. I like you too.. I started blushing and I didn't know what to do, I asked him if he would like to be my valentine, he of course agreed, but sadly the next day was our last day.. we went to the roof of a rather tall building.. And as you can guess, we were going to jump. Our last words were: -I love you Kazuha.. -I love you too Tomo We grabbed each other's hands and jumped. 

At the moment, Tama has another owner, and she gets along well with him. The days spent with Kazuha were wonderful and it was the best time of my life..