Chapter 1: Girl

This girls name is Emily. A soft, Elegant, Caring girl. Her body was located in the back of the basement, In her mothers home. Just lying there. Still. Empty. Meaning no body part was inside her body. No scars, Or anything to detect how that happened. Her body was stuffed in a freezer inside a morgue. Not disposed of. Just there, forever. Eventually the morgue became abandoned. After a few days, Graffiti, used condoms, were found inside the Morgue. Everything was destroyed, Not a single thing except her freezer was unharmed. Nobody dared to touch it. One resident called it the "Scariest thing ever". Everyone never dared to open a freezer, And couldn't, anyway. It was covered in moss, and the handle was torn off to ensure nobody could even nudge it open. The girl inside could. Detectives were in there, searching the morgue and it's leftovers from what has been caused in the morgue. All there was left was a... Cracked open freezer. The detectives heart sunk into his chest. "Where the fuck did she go?" He swore in his head. He reached into his pocket for his little Walkie-talkie, Almost clicking the button when he heard footsteps, thinking it was backup, he turned his head towards the noise. Something came out the shadows. It was her. She carried her frail body towards him, asking "What are you doing here? Where am i?" Stopping incase he meant any harm. He stepped back in stun. "I'm asking you the same question. What are YOU doing alive?" he raised in his voice. She looked empty, Emotionless, almost. How could she even move with no bones? Was she a zombie? All sorts of things was spiralling in the detectives head. "What...Happened?" She asked, puzzled about why she can't feel anything. "You're at a morgue, You're dead." he said softly, Trying not to alarm Emily. "I'm...Dead? How? I was at my home just a few minutes ago.. In my bed..." She teared up, worrying she won't see her family again. The detective slowly walked over, still trying not to alarm her. He slowly put his arms around her, reassuring her so he can properly explain what happened.