𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

𝗦𝘂𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹, 𝗡𝗬

𝟱:𝟬𝟬 𝗣.𝗠.

𝗬/𝗡 𝗣𝗼𝘃

I changed into some clothes since my mom brought me some clothes to wear. I decided to wear some black jean shorts and black long sleeve crop top. I fixed my hair and come out of the bathroom. DD was struggling to fix his hair.

"ma can you help me"

"ofc"

I leave his hair out cause I'm just obsessed with his curly hair.

"I love your curly hairr"

"yeaaa and I love you"

"pftt that one was smooth rs."

I held his hand dragging him down the stairs, Aaliyah came in the house with a big ass bag and Amara intertwining her hand with Ddot's hand.

"shii did this happen over night?"

"Omg girl i'm so happy for youuu!!"

"thanks all we need is you with DD"

Amara said whispering the last part.

I saw a bunch of other people come in. I'm guessing DD or Notti invited them.

_________________________________________________________

Everything was going great until Jazzy came, yea Jazzy. DD's current girlfriend. Who the hell invited her.

I was on top of DD so when Jazzy started walking towards us I quickly got off. Jazzy gave everyone a welcoming hug except for me, she went straight to DD giving him a hug and a kiss.

Me and Aaliyah gave DD the 'Bitch right in front of my salad look' and he acted like he didn't know what was doing wrong.

I called one of my friends Jay and told him to come over.

_________________________________________________________

A few minutes later, I heard a knock on the door. I checked the peephole and saw Jay. Once I opened the door he gave me a tight hug and went inside.

I already knew DD saw that little interaction and I also knew that he was going to feel some type of way.

We sat down and Jay instantly started talking with me.

DD got up and grabbing my arm dragging me to the bathroom locking the doors.

"why are you doing this to me." he whispered, hiding his face in my neck 

"wdym david"

"You know damn well." he said lifting his head 

"whattt"

"who is that guy you brought in, if i don't know him he should not be here."

"first, this is my house and i can bring whoever i fucking want, and second, he is just a friend."

He grabbed my chin gently.

"fix your attitude I ain't one of your girlfriends and if i see him getting close to you i'll shut this shit down, you heard?"

I nodded while he let go of my chin.

We walked out the bathroom and Jay looked concerned.

"yo ma you good?"

DD turned around facing us, mugging Jay.

"uhh yea i'm good"

"Those shorts look mad good on you rs"

"really?"

"yeaa." he started rubbing his hands on my thigh

DD knew I was uncomfortable so he got up and grabbed Jay by his collar.

"yo wsg wit chu"

before Jay could respond DD punched his jaw.

Me and Aaliayh tried separating them, Ddot was recording hyping DD up, Amara and Notti were helping us, and Jazzy was yelling DD's name like it was gon do something.

Eventually, they got off each other and I dragged DD to my room.

"David wth was that"

"what was what"

I squinted my eyes slowly smirking

"were you jealousss"

"pft neva that"

"mhm you were def jealous"

I brought him to my bathroom and cleaned up his bloody knuckles.

"I don't wanna see him near you again"

"yes david"

"yo chill with the gov"

I smiled at him giving his hands a kiss.

Chapter 5 was crazyy, jay might be a new character added in the story idk. what do ya'll think?- Author Liana 💖