𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕

𝗦𝘂𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹, 𝗡𝗬

𝟳:𝟬𝟬 𝗔.𝗠.

𝗬/𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Summer is finally here and the good part of it is that I can enjoy it with my boyfriend and the others... but mostly my boyfriend!

David and I are now doing more typical couple things like going to the park, and just having a good time together alone but that sometimes comes in the way of my relationship with Aaliyah and Amara.

So today we planned on going to Six Flags! 

Totally unexpected they told me we were going the day before and they won't take 'no' for an answer, we can't go with the boys cause they will ruin our "girl time".

I mean I love them and all but I'm so attached to David he has to come with me everywhere I go.

___________________________________________________________

I'm currently packing some necessary things like sunscreen and water since we're gonna be outside and walking all day in extreme heat. 

I wore some jeans and a cute top with comfy sneakers since again were gonna be walking a lot and brought a hoodie in case it got cold or if it was gonna rain, not ruining these Lucious locks tf. 

I walked out of my room and saw four big ass heads in front of my living room tv and my mom in the kitchen. My dad and the boys were watching something on the tv and mom was cooking up some breakfast since she knew they were hungry especially Darrian. 

I kissed her on the cheek and grabbed my keys, I walked to the living room and hugged my dad, and gave him goodbye, Darrian and Ethan gave me a huge hug, and David gave me a kiss and a long hug acting like we weren't gonna see each other later. 

I giggled and walked out as fast as I could so I didn't keep Aaliyah waiting. 

As soon as I walked outside my building I saw Aaliyahs' mom's car and Aaliyah in the driver's seat, waiting for me to get in. I got in the front seat and hugged her, we started heading to Amara's house to pick her up. 

When we got to the front of her building, Amara ran towards the car door, carrying a huge tote bag, and got in the back seat. 

I looked at her confusedly, "Why the hell did you bring that big ass bag?"

She looked at me and giggled, "Just in case we need any snacks on the way I got you... oh! I also got some extra clothes if we got on rides that would have gotten us wet... oh! also-"

"ok, ok we got it you brought everything," Aaliyah said before rolling her eyes

On the drive to Jersey, we played music and just talked shit about people from school. 

"We finally are having a girl trip, and y/n can enjoy her life without big-headed David" Amara joked

"I miss him thought to wish he were here with us" I pouted

"Just have some fun for once! You with us today" Aaliyah argued back 

I smiled back at them and looked down at my phone, I hummed some of the songs that came out of the car's speaker and scrolled through Instagram, viewing different stories. 

___________________________________________________________

After an hour and 30-minute drive, we finally arrived at the Amusement Park.

We went through admission to get our tickets and went right through the entrance. There were so many things to do and so many things I didn't want to do such as those big scary rides. I'd rather ride the kiddy rides instead of those. 

We walked around a bit and got on some rides, that were "me-friendly" of course. I was not gonna get on some big ass ride and risk my life, oh hell no.

It finally hit 12 and we went to the food stand to go eat something. Amara offered us her snacks but we declined, don't even know why she even brought those. 

For the rest of the day, we just hung out, took a bunch of pictures, and pretty much enjoyed our time together. 

While being there with them, I felt like we needed more "girl time" like this without the boys. 

We planned other trips that we could do throughout the summer since we didn't have anything to do except hang out with each other. 

It was getting pretty late and our parents were calling us to come home. Aaliyah was super tired so she switched places with Amara since Amara still had some energy left.

Another hour and 30-minute drive back home. 

___________________________________________________________

Amara stopped in front of my building and gave me a hug and a goodbye, I looked to the back seat and saw Aaliyah knocked out in the back seat, I giggled and grabbed my bag, and walked towards my building. 

Once I got to my door I saw the 3 big heads waiting for me in the living room. I smiled and gave them a bear hug implying that I missed them a lot during the time I was at six flags. 

I told them what we did and the rides we got on and later on we put on a movie to watch. We cuddled up and enjoyed the time together.

IM BACK, ok I'm sorry ik you guys are probably really surprised by the random comeback but here I am with another chapter for you guys! I hope you guys enjoyed it and lmk if there are any errors so I can fix it for you guys! ~ Author Liana ♡