𝟒𝟏| 𝐀𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧

ANTHEA

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

"It was me. It was all me," he said, smirking at me.

My anger couldn't wait any longer.

"What are you going to do?" he said.

"Fucking kill you all." I launched at him, drew my dagger, and stabbed him in the neck.

"Anthea!" I could hear them saying. I was so excited that I could get revenge on the monster that did that to me. I didn't notice they were shooting at me. I could feel just a few stings, a couple of them, actually.

After I nearly beheaded him, I started throwing daggers at the guards. Looking behind me, Aiden was shooting at others, and my guard started to shoot and fight as well.

It was a battlefield at this point. Everyone ran out of the door, bullets going everywhere. I managed to fight one of the guards there, but most of them ended up losing an eye.

One of them grabbed me by my hair and started pounding into my stomach. I can't lie; I did see stars.

I managed to take my last dagger and stab him. He groaned in pain, and his grip was looser. So I used that opportunity to jump at his back and drag the dagger against his neck, blood going everywhere.

But he was still moving, so I started stabbing him in the face. His knees started going down, and that's when I knew I had ended him.

After a small break, I felt someone pulling me to safety.

"Luciano, let me fucking go!" I said to him, hitting him on the chest, but he wouldn't budge.

"No, but I'm glad you killed him," he said, smirking. Seriously, this guy is a psychopath. I started pulling the gun that I had on my ankles, looked around the room, and started shooting at some of them. But then we heard the police sirens.

Luciano and I both looked at each other.

"Let's go."

"No, I need to find Aiden," I said, pulling my hand.

"There's no time to find your lover boy."

"You have no place to say anything. At least he cares for me." I noticed he the change on his face, more sadness than it was before.

"How could I be with someone if I know that they killed my parents?!" I yelled at him. His face changed completely.

"Don't act like you didn't even know," I said.

"Seriously, I didn't know. I swear on my life I didn't know anything. I may be 'The Flame,' but at least I have some soul," he said to me.

"I don't give a damn. I need to find Aiden," I said, turning on my heels.

Checking if the path was clear, I noticed he was still fighting some guys. Aiden excelled in combat, and his skill with weapons was even more impressive.

"AIDEN, CATCH," I shouted, throwing the gun at him.

He caught it swiftly, swiftly dispatching one of the assailants with the handle before swiftly turning to shoot another in the head.

"We need to go," Luciano said. I hadn't even realized that he stayed.

"You stayed?" I asked him.

"Yeah. As much as you hate me, I still care about you."

"I am not ye-" Then I noticed a guy lying down, pointing at Aiden. I looked at Luciano but couldn't see what was happening.

I turned back at Luciano. "Protect him."