The story of the late author.

This is the story of a being named aloecult

aloecult lived a normal life, they would wake up, watch hololive, and then they would sleep. Sometimes they would draw, sometimes they would write. aloecult lived this way until May 2021, when they discovered a band called Tally Hall. They heard the song & in a trollface animation and were immediately hooked, they loved this bands music. They started listening to more songs by this band, Ruler of Everything, Misery Fell, Good Day, Welcome to Tally Hall, The Bidding and Murders. These were the only songs by Tally Hall that aloecult would listen to, however, all that would change the next month, when Kiryu Coco of Hololive announced her graduation.

Upon hearing this news, aloecult was absolutely devastated. in their grief, they wrote a comic about her, and a key element in this comic was Tally Hall. brought aloecult not only closer to hololive, but also to Tally Hall.

Things kept going up for aloecult, they had amassed a sizable following on the website wattpad.com for their Tally Hall fanfics, and when aloecult wasn't listening to Tally Hall or writing about them, they would watch Hololive. Everything was great, and things were getting better by the day, aloecult was happy...

This was the case until that fateful day, October 8th 2021... You see, on this day, there was a gas leak in aloecult's home, causing them to fall deathly ill. Aloecult immediately flew to planet 4546B to seek treatment, but unfortunately, while they were away, a clone was sent to replace aloecult on planet earth.

This clone not only destroyed aloecult's reputation, but also their life. they blacklisted any and all hololive channels from appearing in aloecult's recommend section, absolutely ruined some lemon demon songs by associating them with the Gas Leak, (to this day aloecult can not listen to You're at The Party), and started obsessively talking about this thing called, *checks notes* "My Hero Academia", whatever that is. This clone seemed to have an unhealthy attachment to this terrible pink creature, who was dissolved in a vat of hydrochloric acid by Walter White, a good friend of mine.

 This clone seemed to have an unhealthy attachment to this terrible pink creature, who was dissolved in a vat of hydrochloric acid by Walter White, a good friend of mine

Anyway, this clone would continue to ruin aloecult's life until March 2022, when they had recovered from the Gas Leak

Anyway, this clone would continue to ruin aloecult's life until March 2022, when they had recovered from the Gas Leak. Aloecult returned to the earth to rebirth the hyperbolics, but never could have expected how bad things had gotten...

Aloecult was mortified by how much damage the aloecult clone had done, their entire career, all of their accounts, hijacked. Aloecult logged onto Youtube, only to discover that they were unsubscribed from every single hololive member, and where their videos would be, stood videos about that anime thing I mentioned earlier. Aloecult went onto their Youtube channel, only to discover two new videos, the first one, entitled "THE MICHIGAN IS WHERE TALLY HALL PEOPLE LIVE" was about fusing the wretched pink creature with Tally hall, which aloecult saw as unforgivable. The next place aloecult looked was their Wattpad account, which was a tragity too terrible to speak of. aloecult's wattpad had been annihilated, the clone had left thousands of unspeakably vile comments across various tally hall and none tally hall related work. Thankfully, the clone left hololive out of it, opting to only blacklist all hololive channels from appearing in aloecults life rather than do what it did to Tally Hall and Lemon demom, but dispite this, aloecult didn't watch hololive anymore. You would think the story would end here, right? WRONG!

PLOT TWIST!! THIS WASN'T THE REAL ALOECULT!! Aloecult was still on 4546B, they had sent a clone down to earth to terminate the other clone, but unfortunately, the evil clone absorbed the clone aloecult sent down and pretended that the gas leak was over. This is why aloecult didn't watch hololive during this time period and why they seemed to act, suspicious..

On June 28th 2022, Aloecult returned to the earth to rebirth the hyperbolics, for real this time. and they were PISSED. Aloeculy began to search everywhere, looking for this clone, until they eventually found them, hiding behind Aloecult's home.

"We had a good thing you stupid son of a bitch, we had Hololive, we had Tally Hall, we had everything we needed and it all ran like clockwork. You could have shut your mouth, watched Pekora, and listened to as much Lemon Demon as you needed, but you just had to blow it up, you and your Mina and your Gas-Leak" aloecult shouted, before pulling out a gun and shooting them in the chest 5 times. However, this clone was like a voodoo doll, causing aloecult to also be shot in the chest 5 times. In their dying breath, they grabbed Rob Cantor's time machine and travelled back to August 2021, back when things were better, before The Gas Leak. Aloecult made sure their house as secure as possible, ensuring that there wouldn't be a gas leak on October 8th. After rebirthing the hyperbolics, aloecult used Rob Cantor's time machine once more, traveling back to present day, and lo! aloecult was back to normal! They were true to who they were at heart, a hololive fan who loves tally hall and watches breaking bad. Life continued for aloecult like how it did in August 2021, aloecult liked these 3 things simultaneously, and aloecult, was happy...

THE END.