kita x yn { snapped }

sitting across from you is kita shinsuke, your long time boyfriend.

he was drinking his champagne glass while watching you eat your food.

you're celebrating your second anniversary in this five star hotel and you guys are currently eating.

"by the way, there's this cafe I want to go tom-"

your phrase was cut off when a woman suddenly butt in the middle of your conversation with kita.

"shinsukeeee!"

a woman's voice suddenly ringing on your ears.

she grabbed kita by the arms and encircled her thin arms on your boyfriend's waist, burying her face on his chest.

a vein popped on your forehead, watching your boyfriend getting embraced by another woman.

just... the audacity.

"i missed you. it's been years since i last saw you!"

her voice was cutesy, making you want to throw up.

her hair falls on her back perfectly, making you want to just pull it off of her head.

"ah yeah. how are you doing?"

kita replied making you lose the last patience you had.

they're flirting in front of you? doesn't he mind that the woman just cut off your sentence earlier? she disturb your date and practically ruined your mood.

"and who says he needs you to treat him? let go of my boyfriend, you fucking bitch."

you exclaimed, pulling shinsuke towards you.

the woman's eyes got wide and looked at you,

"uhm, who are you?"

"that's what i want to ask you. the audacity to hug my boyfriend in front of me. just how thick faced are you?"

"hey, y/n, calm down."

kita's hand tapped your shoulder but you just flicked them away.

he's ticking you off right now.

it pisses you off how he let a woman casually touch him like that.

"you're his girlfriend? hmmm, doesn't seem like it."

and that's it, you pounced onto her and grabbed her hair, pulling it as hard as you can and obviously she screamed that gained other's attention.

kita was panicking right behind you, trying to control your temper.

once you let go of her hair, you sighed folding your arm over your chest.

"learned your lesson yet?"

some hotel staff escorted the woman to the clinic while kita tries to apologize to some other people eating before he grabbed you on your wrist and pulled you back to your hotel room.

"how can you do that? you're in public. that's a very wrong attitude, y/n."

he scolded the moment the door closed.

"Let's break up."

"breaking up?"

his voice suddenly turned cold, you looked at him straight in the eyes, his cold eyes turning dark in every second, hooded with something else.

he took a step closer to you before he grabbed your shoulder and slammed you on the wall.

"what the hell? get off of me-"