Chapter 1

Once I had finished my speach I made my way back to my seat next to my mama as my cousin August and now enemy for what he did (which I still believe he can't be forgiven for) to do his speach then we'd leave but.....

I didn't read the royal speach like I was ment to have done purly because of all the hurt and anger bubbling up inside of me and I couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't take all the lies my royal family tell. We speak of truth loyalty and honesty but really the way we are as the royal family, we do nothing but lie.

I've hurt people I've truly loved and or even as for as to say lost all because of tradition, tradition the queen my mama says we must honor and protect. So I'd had enough of feeling pain and heartbroken that I lashed out.

Lashed out by taking back a statement mama told me to give "many months ago you may have remembered a video that was said to contain me with Simon that i denied being with z person but I would like to retract my statement as to say that it was infact whom you all thought and I don't regret it.

As soon as the skools 120th anniversary was over the royal subjects and my royal parents took me and simon ushering us really quickly to leave and get in the posh car as for the paparazzi were chasing us with questions that they thought needed to be answered and wouldn't leave us alone.

When we arrived I took simons hand as oolaf tried to defend off the reporters and ran inside the Palace shutting the door once everyone was inside. Still holding his hand I took his waste in my other hand as he said "I can't belive you did that for me" then kissed me passionately as he let go of my hand and placed his arms around my neck.

The queen however was fuming absolutely fuming about what I had done . She kept telling me this twoddle of how I had rewind the monarchy and that i may be exempt from taking the crown but more importantly that sun of a bitch August will take over as king all because of what I just did. Blah blah blah twoddle.