Chapter 3

After our chat with my mama I asked mailin to take the both of us to simons house as we had to talk with his ma about the recent speach I gave and what we plan on doing about it, all that jazz.

In the car I could see that my Simon was rather nervous about this conversation we have to have with his mother so I took his hand in the car, kissed him and told him that everything will be OK.

The thing is that his mother didn't know we were dating yes she knew her son was gay don't get me wrong but he never told her he was dating the Prince of sweeden.

As we arrived I made sure to hold his hand for support as I know that If her sister was in it would become a heated situation and he needs me now more than ever just like I needed him when talking to the queen my mama.

(Knock, knock)

Linda: (Opens the door to find the Prince and my son together) Simon where have you been.....After that speach your majesty made yesterday I expected you to come straight home or answer your phone but you did neither.

Simon: (walks in still holding wilhelms hand sitting next to him on the sofa) I'm so sorry mum you see as soon as the speach was made the royal guards pulled us straight into the car fighting off the press, drove straight to the Palace and had to talk to the queen about situation for what felt like hours.

Linda: that is no excuse Simon. You could have rung or texted me in the car. Anyway how long has this teenage romance been going on?.

Wilhelm: hello linda, your son and I have been together for a good 5 months then we had taken a break for 3 months due to the video leak and my mental health rise then got back together so I would say?

Simon: around about a year give or take and I....I kinda.....look mum i (turn myhead to face wilhelms) i love you so much, Willie . (Kissed him passionately then lent my head into his shoulder with wilhelms arm behind holding my left hand)

Wilhelm: love you too siiimon. (Gently rubbing the back of his left hand with my thumb) for me growing up to be somewhat of great importance not just to my family but also to the whole of sweeden has its rules that no other human would have and by doing what I have so bravely done yesterday was the hardest thing I've ever had to face beside my brothers funeral.

Linda: Simon honey you do realise that you're life is gonna change dramatically and you may not like what lies ahead for the next year or so. Your highness although you do seem to be a very kind and genuine young man I do not wish for any harm to come his way and by being in the relationship with you the paparazzi will destroy him and.......

Simon : mam! Stop, it's done now and can't be undone. Purly because she's already lost one son and dosent want to loose her last her youngest of 2 the queen has. (Gets cut off by a very excited willie)

Wilhelm : my mama the sweedish queen has asked if you're son would like to accompany me in every intervew and event that requires the whole royal family to be together.

Simon: and not just that. (Close my eyes, takes a deep breath and opens then with a smile.) She asked or rather softly demanded since we are an item in the public eye that I'd go and live at the palace with wilhelm and the rest of our royal family.

Linda: what? When? Your only 16 not quite old enough to make this decision on your own. Please tell the queen that I am happy to bring him to all royal family interviews/gatherings but you are certainly not living at the Palace.

Simon: please mum it would make me happy to live and awake every day with willie. I need this we need this.

Linda: your in love I get that but your both still just children , one with a title. You don't know if this teenage romance will last when school is over in 2 years time and?

Wilhelm: what my mother was suggesting is for Simon to simply live with me and the royal family till the news of us has died down and we're old enough to make the decisions ourselves. I did get my mama to promise that every weekend would be free so Simon can come back home to see you.

Linda: absolutely not. As I've said so far your too young to be living together. I won't have it, Simon your staying here at home with your true family your sister and I.