Hoe Hoe Hoe

" God damn it, BBH! You can't use the fucking string lights as anal beads! "
Quackity screamed at Badboyhalo, Who was attempting to put the string lights for christmas, up his ass.

Quackity took out the string lights forcefully and BBH let out a loud moan.
He didn't mean to do exactly what BBH wanted to happen, but its too late now.

" Fuck! Now I have to clean this, there's poop stains. "
Bbh giggled, before remaining a serious face after Quackity locked eyes with him, angrily.

- DREAMS HOUSE -
" Dreamy, can we go visit BBH and Quackity! I heard they'd be making christmas gingerbread men, and cum frosting! Yummy, right dream?  Nya! "
Gogy finished decorating dreams house for Christmas - I bet they'll be getting lots of dildos this time of year !

" Gogy, Quackity texted me on Fappenger and asked if we could buy him new string lights, because BBH stuck them up his ass and now they're drenched in wet shit. "

" You can go buy them, Dreamy Creamy. My little kitten balls are freezing ! And you're the alpha male, which means you are responsible for buying new lights ! "
Gogy smirked at dream and gestured him to get out.
Immediately.

Dream sighed.
" Okay Gogy. I won't let my little kitten get frostballs. I'll go get the string lights and drop them off at Quackitys. See you soon, Kitten. "

Dream took his phone I'm his pocket and left to go and buy new lights for the lovely couple.

- QUACKITYS HOUSE -

" Bbh, you need a butt plug so you can't use the string lights as anal beads. I just delivered the poopy shitty string lights to a children charity for decoration, I hope those little bald technoblade cancer kids like licking the poop off. Maybe it'll save some time. "

Quackity got the gingerbread cookies out of the oven and began fapping and farting into a bowl until he came loads.
He sprinkled cocaine into the cum and mixed it up, as he poured the glaze on the freshly baked cookies. The cum frosting melted satisfyingly onto the cookies as he groaned.

" BBH! They're done! Wanna come and try one? "
Quackity yelled for BBH, who was itching to put a nearby slowglobe up his fat butt.

" C- Coming, Quackity! "

BBH rushed to try a cookie and came a little bit in his pants after the first bite.

" Mmm, These have cocaine and cum frosting, Eh? "
He asked curiously.

" Always. "
Quackity smirked and kissed BBH on the lips.
He
Has
A
Massive
Fucking
Boner.

BBH noticed but he ignored it.

Then, a knock on the door was heard by them both, as quackity rushed over to see if it was Dream with the string lights or just another Solicitor who was trying to get them to buy a chair with a shit stain.

It was something else.

" yo wassup I'm spongy wanna play fortnite SHREK IS OUR LORDD!!! I HATE MY GF!!! FUCK BLOXBURG!!! "
it was the little man named spongy.
Having enough, Quackity slammed the door and yelled through the ring camera.

" GET LOST LITTLE CUNT! "

The young boy scurried away to fap to fortnite butt and cry in a bush.

Bbh sighed.
" Quackity, I'm sorry for putting string lights up my ass.. "

" it's okay, my love, the cancer kids will love licking the wet shit off of them. "
Quackity reassured BBH that it wasn't that big of a deal, and theyd be getting more from Dream eventually.

Meanwhile, Dream was currently being raped by a mall Santa, without the asked for string lights.
It took him 7 hours until he could finally deliver Quackity the string lights.

Knock Knock!

" oh, that must be Dream! It better not be Yandel that little cunt. "
Quackity opened the door to see Dream, Wearing nothing but a pair of christmas underpants, laced with semen.

" Here are your - * COUGH * string- lights- "
Dream muttered before passing out in the yellow snow right infront of Quackity.
Quackity and BBH brought in his unconscious body for ' personal use ' Until he wakes up.

The decorations were set, and they were ready to fap on innocent children singing christmas carols.

Later, they had sex and raped Dream until he woke up and escaped through a window butt naked in the snow.

Merry XXXmas! Hoe Hoe Hoe!