chp 2

Shuichi had felt himself start to regain conscious though he couldn't see anything or talk,And it felt like he was tied to a chair?It actually really hurt due to how tight it was.

Be tried to talk but he had duck tape over his mouth and blindfold over his eyes.

"Oh Shumai~ Welcome!"

A voice lingered out,Sending shiver up Shuichi spine,Shuichi was panicking and he could barely breathe due to the duck tape over his mouth and the hyperventilating,At this point he would pass out from lack of oxygen.

The voiced sighed-"Oh calm down!I can't have you passing out!"The voice complained,Only stressing out Shuichi more,He had shut his eyes violently,Maybe if he could see it would calm him?Or maybe it would be better to take the tape off his mouth but he didn't wanna here the other talk right now!

He took the blindfold off, Shuichi's eyes where watering alot,alot alot.
The boy has placed a hand on the side of his face-"Awh don't cry Shumai it makes your eyes all red!"the unknown voice says.

"ah well I should introduce myself!It's me, Kokichi Ouma!The leader of D.I.C.E!"He spoke which only panicked shuichi more,Causing himself to hiccup.God he could barely breath.

Kokichi sighed annoyed and took off the tape of the others mouth,Shuichi had violently taken a deep breath to try and calm down while Kokichi watched,The others eyes on him didn't help either.

Kokichi rolled his eyes and annoyed and walked over to him,He was starting to calm down more so that was good.Kokichi had a cold stare on his face but it ended up changing to a joyful grin as he wiped his tears."Calm down Shuichi I'm not going to hurt you!Well it depends "He said laughing alittle.

Shuichi was panicking more when the other said that."Just listen to me alright?If you follow my instructions then nothing bad will happen!"Kokichi said with a happy grin.

"W-..Why-..Why am I here?"Shuichi asked,Looking around the empty and dark room.

"Well you've been getting alittle too close to figuring out where we were you know?And well we can't have that happen so I took it in my control!"Kokichi said,Still smiling.

",T-The police will find me-"He told Kokichi and all he did was laugh -"Uh huh if that's what you wanna tell yourself"Kokichi snarked.

"Well anyways,Your here to be my pet Shumai!"He said,Shuichi's eyes widened-"What?"Shuichi said and Kokichi laughed -"You heard me! Everyone here had there own special little pets and well I can't help but admit my interest in you"Kokichi told him ,Making Shuichi gulp.

"Alright well just like a good little kitty we are going to get you some shots!Or just one actually"Kokichi said getting a needle from behind him,It had a tracked in it-"Alright I'm going to count down from 3!"Kokichi said

"1"

He stabbed it into Shuichi neck, Causing him to tense up not expecting it.

"Oh and telling you know,We are far underground,There are over 10,000 people here also.You aren't escaping"He told him.

"Now I'm going to give you some time to calm down and then I'm going to show you around!"Kokichi said ,Leaving the room.

"Don't try anything the only way to keave the room is this door and there are two guards on the other side!He said before leaving.

Shuichi needed to come up with a plan and quick too.