5

*clowns pov*

"You'll handle Creed, Imma do that shit with Joey." I told Sid. He nodded in response.

"Joey!" I yelled as I entered their bus. "Anyone here?" I asked, slowly walking in. "What do you want?" A little dude asked while walking towards me. "Oh, there you are." I grinned.
"Where's Creed?" I asked. "She's taking a shower or whatever you can call that water thing, I don't know." Joey answered. "Oh well thats great!" I said. "Let's sit down for a second." I said, while I forced him to sit next to me. "So Joey...you enjoy the tour?" I asked him. "Well, yeah. I mean, it can be a little complicated, y'know, but still, I think it's nice. I really enjoy it." He answered. "Well, that's great!" I reapplied, grinning a little. "Yeah." Joey replied.

"Anything else you need? I'm really tired, y'know." He said.
"Yeah actually. I got...a little question for you." I said, looking at him.
"Well then ask away." He said.
"You know that tingly feeling...when you look at her, right?"
"W-what?!"
I saw Joey turning bright red. "W-What do you mean?" He asked.
"I know how you look at her."
"Y-you do!? I-I mean...w-who a-am I looking at?!"
"YOU FUCKING ADMITTED IT!!"
"ADMITTED WHAT?!"
"YOU LOVE HER!"
"I LOVE WHO!?"
"FUCKING CREED! YOURE IN LOVE WITH CREED!!"
"SHH!! SHUT IT!"

By the time he said that his face had turned bright read. "How do you even know?" He asked embarrassed. "Are you kidding me? Everyone noticed but you guys! You're always looking at each other in this weird way, y'know?" I responded. Joey rested his face in his hands. "Oh god." He muffled. "You think she noticed too?" He sighed.
"Absolutely not. You know she's not that typa person thats good at picking up hints n stuff." I assured him.

*Creeds pov*

I was putting on my clothes, even though my body was still wet, as I just "showered" with that disgusting Tube thing.
"Oh hey there!" The heard Sid say from behind me.
"Sid! Get the fuck outta here dude! I'm tryna get dressed!" I yelled. "Okay, okay..." he said, leaving.

I left that shower area shit just to find Sid, waiting for me. "Oh, there you are!" He said. "What's up, Sid?" I asked annoyed.

"I wanna ask you something!"
"And what's that?"
"Are you in looooveeee?"
"In love? No, that's stupid."
"You sure?"
"Yeah, who even needs that?"

I looked at Sid, seeing him grinning. Does he know about the Joey thing? Fuck no. How would he? It's not possible at all, why would he even notice that kinda stuff?

"I know you like him." He giggled.

Okay shit.

"Who?"
"You know who I'm talking about."
"No."
"Joey."
"Joey?"
"Yeah. You like Joey."
"Why would I like Joey?"
"I don't know, but you do."
"I don't know what you're fucking talking about."

Okay this is making me a little nervous, now.
If it's that obvious, why didn't Joey notice? Or did he? I guess I'll just have to admit it.

"Oh come on Creed."
"I don't like him."
"Everyone noticed but him!"
"What?"
"We know you like him!"
"Okay, okay fine! I like him. Don't fucking tell him."
"Jeez, no. Why would I? I'm insane not a monster."

Well, that's a relief.