Don't Tease The Sniper

Y/N had been travelling with an older lady and a random guy for awhile. Their little group had ended up in a large city, though they didn't really know which one. They did know one thing however, they weren't alone here.

Gunshots could be heard in the distance, so of course, being curious, Y/N adjusted his cloak and mask, which he pretty much always wore, then took off toward the sound,

"Wait!" The old lady yelled.

"Damn it dude," the guy said, as they both ran after him.
_______________________________________________

Crouching, Y/N peered around the corner to see a group in a zombie hoard, easily fighting the Z's off,

'Holy shit, they're good.' He thought.

*Voom*

A zombie dropped dead,

'They have a fucking sniper,'

Y/N had been leaning around the shady corner a bit, trying to get eyes on the sniper when,

*Voom*

The bullet zipped past his face, there was no Z behind him, that bullet was aimed to kill and missed, but now he knew where the sniper was, and he wasn't going to pass up the chance to have a little fun.

He dashed to a different corner, then another, moving haphazardly between buildings, he was unpredictable, though the sniper was certainly trying to end him.
_______________________________________________

"What is he doing?" The old lady said to the younger guy, watching their companion taunt,

"He's playing,"

"You make the poor boy sound like an animal frolicking."

"Well, he kind of is one,"

"Rude." Y/N said, sneaking up behind them.

"It's the truth, ya little sh- and he's gone, god damn it."
_______________________________________________

He was back to sneaking around, trying to see what the group was doing, he saw that they all had their weapons drawn, looking around.
_______________________________________________

"What the hell is 10k shooting at?" Warren said.

"I don't know, but whatever it is, it's giving him a hard time." Doc replied.

"That's not good."

*Voom*

"I think it's a person, they're not making any moves towards us, and a Z would have rushed us by now." Addy observed.

"10k, get down here, and stop wasting your ammo." Warren shouted to the black haired boy in the window of a rather large building.
With that, he disappeared out of sight.

"Keep sharp, we don't want whoever he was shooting to come after us." Ordered Warren.
_______________________________________________

'Welp, I guess my fun is over.' Y/N thought, turning to run off to find his group, but as he did, the heavy side door to the building he was crouched by, started to open.

'Shit!', he was cornered, either go towards the large group, or fend off the sniper,

'Up, it is!' Reaching up, he quickly grabbed a windowsill, and then another, and up he went. Once he had gotten out of sight, he looked down, watching as the sniper looked around, gun at the ready.
_______________________________________________

10k had stepped out of the buildings side door and looked around,

'I know that I heard something out here,' he thought.

"10k! Hurry up, we gotta get out of this city, too many Z's." Warren shouted.

10k followed orders and caught up with them, still watching the corners of building, expecting to see his taunter zipping around, but there was nothing.