Chapter 3

(I know it's been a long time so I'm sorry, this is for not updating in a long time.)

POV ~ (Y/N):

  After they got there  Doc. and Frankie looked around the Livingroom but they can't see me. "So Cody where is this ghost?" asked Frankie as she walked out in front of me. "We can't see them, but they are here somewhere. Hey, (Y/N) where are you?" Asked Chief Charles. I walked over to the book about the history of Griffin Rock. I took it and turned to page 10,  Story of Lost Little Girl, and put it in Frankie's hands. "Wow! So there is a ghost here!? Cool!", she looked at the book and saw what page it was on. "Dad, look here, the story of the lost girl. But why does she what us to see this?"

 Doc. Greene and the Burns family all looked at what's on the page, "When we first come to this island there were 25 men, 18 women, 15 children.  No one saw that she had left our side. Her name was (Y/N) (Y/M) Rose and at the age of 9. The sun had just sat on the horizon and the first home was done. We did a head count and found that we had 14 children. We asked the children if they had seen her, and one said they saw her by the boat. We looked around where the boat was but she was not there. So everyone looked in the forest. But as the days/weeks passed by with no luck, we had to give up, all but Horace and Bertha (The founder of Griffin Rock and his wife) and some others. But after one whole year of looking for her and nothing. So in memory of her and the ones who didn't give up on her, a  statue of Horace on his horse and (Y/N) by the horse's feet, sits in the Griffin Rock town square."

 They all looked up and Dani asked me, "Are you the same (Y/N) as in the story?" I looked around me and found the paper I used to give them my name. I took it and wrote 'yes' on it. Then I handed it to Dani, "Wow, so you have been here for........500 years!?" Cody walked out a bit and asked, "what have you been doing all this time?" 

~

   I looked at them all for a bit before I took the book and turned to page 500. When I got to the page I hand it to Cody, "We don't know how the fox come to this island or when it all started. We were just getting the roads of our town done when another child went missing. Just as we were about to look for them, the child come running out of the forest playing with a little fox. When they saw us the fox ran off but the child come running into the mother's arms. They said, 'I got lost in the forest looking for mushrooms. But then this fox come and started to play with me! Before I know it I was back home!' The fox ended up being home to more lost kids over the years, so the town called the fox the 'Guardian of Griffin Rock, Alessandra'. (Alessandra - Greek name meaning "protector")

 After Cody read this out loud they all looked at one-another and then where they thought I was at. "So you where the fox, Alessandra, all this time? You saved so meany kids, can you show us what you look like as a fox, please?" I thought about this for a bit before I turned into my fox form.

 "So you where the fox, Alessandra, all this time? You saved so meany kids, can you show us what you look like as a fox, please?" I thought about this for a bit before I turned into my fox form

 The Burns family all looked at me as they all remember seeing me when they were younger. Dani, "So you were the one to find me when I was lost in the forest when I was 6 years old?" she walked to sit on the chair in the living room. I looked around for the paper and saw that Dani still had it. I got it and wrote, "Yes, and you sure were a cute little girl back then. It was fun to see you grow up." When done writing I give it to her, "Aw, you really think I was cute back then? Thank you!" 

 After that, the Burns family all started to ask me and tell the Greenes about when they were younger. They all talked for a long time, so when Doc. and Frankie left, Chief Charles remind the family that they have yet to tell the bots about what they have just learned about me.

[Sorry for not updating for so long, I was so lost in reading on my other account that I had forgotten about this one for a bit.]  - SarahSmith4848