Chapter 4

I can't find a good cover chapter for this one so here is a pic I think is cute! :)

POV ~ (Y/N):

     After Chief Charles said that we all started to make our way down to them, as we made our way down I began to think about how I could help them find my body. I can't tell them if I don't remember how I died. But what I do remember is that I was not in the forest but by the waterside. When they ask I tell them what I can remember about that day.

     When we got to the bunker the leader of the bots asked about all the yelling they heard before. That's when they told them about what they found out. "So you are telling us there is a ghost in the firehouse?"  asked Heatwave. "Yes, this fox is the ghost but this seems to be the only way we can see them," said Cody as he walks up to me and pats my head. "So you are telling them they can go puff and be gone then? So can they do that now?" asked Boulder as they all looked at me. I didn't see a problem in doing so, I turn back to my normal form. "Wow, they are gone!?" yelled Blades as he jumps back a good bit and hide behind Chace.  "Well, it seems to me that they are a ghost. So what now?" Asked Chace as he take a moment to look at Blades before he looks at Chief Charles. "We will talk to Doc. Greene in the morning as it's very late as it is now. We'll go to his home once everyone is up and ready to go."

~That night~

     When the family were in bed I was still up so I just got my book and got back to reading...and sing but this time I'll just whisper. :)

(Song name: Anne Bonny - Fly little Pelican) [Just know this is a sad song.]

"The only love

I ever trusted

Was the love

Between a mother

And her child

And when she died

My shelter

Flooded

So I had to learn to swim 

Or die

I told myself

I was a fighter

I tausht myself

To dream

And never cry

But all that changed

The night of

Your birth

The night

You never opened

Your eyes

All the tears

I'd never cried

Fell that night

Fell that night

Oh, Jack and I

Held your hand so tight

Kissed your head 

Goodnight

Its just goodnight

We watched you fly

Fly little pelican

Fly

We watched you fly

Fly little pelican