chapter 33.

"Hello?" I called into the quiet hall as I opened the door, looking for the older man. A light echo sounded though out the place, leaving me nervous. It was dark and calm inside the room which was kind of confusing. I would expect Omen to be here, when we agreed on training his abillities. I took few steps forward and looked at every corner, searching for the agent.

"Well hello, love." His husky voice left me in shivers as the man approached me and made me turn to face him. "Something was telling me you wouldn't come alone." Omen smirked and leaned in, our faces being just an inch apart.

"Why, why wouldn't I come?" I slightly stuttered and saw the other man chuckle.

Playing with me again, are we?

"Don't worry about it. Let's get to the training, shall we?" He offered, discreetly put his arm around my waist and guided me to the corner for mind abillities. It was a simple-looking room with special isolation for trainings like this one. The older man carefuly pushed me in and closed the door behind us. "Do you know anything about this room?" He stayed behind me, leaning against the doorway. I could feel his stare on me.

"No? Should I?" I asked unsurely, scratching my neck and looking around.

"I would be surprised if you did, actually." Omen went up to me and pulled me by my hips, which caused our bodies to press together. "I'll tell you how it will be now, okay? Listen carefuly, love." His whispers caused goosebump to appear on my body, feeling his breath on my bare neck. I closed my eyes and let him explain, giving up the resistance. "I will get fully into your mind and you will try to oppose, understood?"

Totally drugged by his presence, I barely listened to his words and nodded automatically. "That's it?"

"I need you to focus. It can be more than painful, sweetheart. Can you do that for me?" He growled close to my ear and kissed my neck, leaving a wet spot on my skin.

I just hummed in agreement and waited for him to start the training. Getting his hands off of my waist and placing them next to my head. From the start I felt just slight pain but eventually it turned into a severe headache.

"Don't let me in, resist." Omen spoke but it didn't change much, I couldn't get myself to oppose when it was my lover who made me feel the pain. All at once, the agony was making me dizzy and confused.

For the first time, I didn't want the pain to stop. It felt good, it made me see the other side of Omen. Other side of his love. Pain was getting worse and my moans full of suffering were strained through teeth filling Omen's mind.

"Please, resist." He tried again and intensified the ache.

"Don't stop." I murmured as I sagged in convulsions and held Omen's hands close to my head. All my thoughts were tumultuously flitting around in my head, making me crazy.

"That's enough." Omen stopped and his hands fell by his hips.

"Don't. I want to feel your influence." I exposed weakly as my body collapsed and I fell to my knees. "Do it again, I can take it."

"Sova, no." The older man hissed, surprised by my actions.

"Please." My desperate tone was showing and the pain was slowly going away. I missed the feeling of his control over me.

"There is a great chance that I might hurt you. Don't push it." He growled, flicked back his hair and took a deep breath.

"I want to feel you." I blurted out, still not in my right mind. I turned around to see the man's shocked expression.

"Where's the shy Sova, I know?" Omen asked as he folded his hands on his chest, giving me a smirk. "Every time so innocent and now this?"

My cheeks were burning, exposing my feelings. As I sat still on the ground in front of the other man, he made his way over to me, lowering himself to my level and observing my eyes.

"Hm? Where is he?" The question made me a bit embarrassed as his hand lifted up my chin and forced me to look at him.

"Haven't seen him in a while." I joked nervously and bit my bottom lip.

"He better come back, because this Sova is making me look like a dog off the chain."