Introduction.

"You hate me, huh? That sounds like the beginning of a love story, Damon, not the end of one"

"I don't hate you on the contrary it's just that it's better to convince me that it is the case than to have your heart broken again because of you"

"I will always choose you Damon Salvatore and it will always be you"

"Even the universe and all the doppelgangers can't separate us"

"I was there every moment when Stefan first forced you to feed, when you were in New York in the 70s and you had no humanity. I was there and I will always be there Damon, you can call me selfish selfish and I am but I never forced your love it was real and it was for me too. It was from that night in Atlanta in 1864 that I first laid eyes on you and knew it was you and always would be you."

"We can't be together and you know it perfectly."

"In the end we will be together even if for that we have to go through hell."

"Katherine is my best friend, the only person I have been able to count on in 500 years of existence so excuse me for putting her before you and me because without her I would never have met you so I give her that."

"I love you Damon, life will bring us together again I promise."

"Please stay with me, just a minute."

"If i fall, you fall with me."

"You broke my heart way too many times, I don't know if I can trust you again."

"My heart will always belong to you even if you choose Elena."

"I can't let you die not now not after all we've been through."

"I'm human now because of that damn Qetsiyha so I'd rather die now than watch the eternity we could have shattered."

"If you take the cure to grow old with elena i accept it but don't expect me to see the big bad vampire turn into a nice helpless little human being because it's not you."

"I believe that for the first time in my life I am fully happy because I have everything I want my immortality, my best friend and Damon Salvatore."

"Thank you for everything, Damon, for staying from start to finish and now my decision is made i want to survive."

"Please Damon I'm Tori Nichols I'm a survivor."

"Blood sharing is something personal that i want to share with you."