Ch.0 Intro

Thank you and Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**A Demon's Pet**

So.... This will be a fanfic of ...

KISUKE URAHARA FROM BLEACH!

Again, just like my Dabi fanfic; there will be plot, angst, and some type of ~Spice~ (:

Bleach is my Top 3 animes and I've always wanted to write a fanfic with one of the guys lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what I decided was I won't be going into the self-insert theme anymore. I feel like I and others definitely see Y/N characters as their own individual character ya know? So I'm making up an OC BUT we also see the main character as us when we read so it can go either way ya know?

So the story I wanted to do is the reader would read about a character that is a devil going to the world of the living collecting the most selfish, vile, demeaning souls. Now you would think the king of hell would send you to get a criminal's soul or someone worse, but once he gives you the name, your eyes light up.

Just like how the Soul society can invade Hell for whatever reason but needs 500 people to open the gates, you can shift through dimensions. You've been to the world of the living, Hueco Mundo, and even the Soul Society (Where in fact you saw Kisuke when he was a Captain then.

I'll go into details when I write the chapters, but you're essentially a devil collecting evil souls to feed the Demon King. You have your devil form and no, it's not just horns and a tail lol... then your human form is where you can walk freely in the world of the living.

Yall don't understand how happy I am to write this fanfic because ugh yes.

The story will not follow any timeline but will probably have some manga/anime references and quotes.

I will admit, the character I made up is kinda a character I thought of at like age 10 LMFAO So I apologize if she is someone you don't like but yeah. It's an OC but also not? My bad.

>*~*~*~*~*~*~< —--- Indictes setting switch

>_____< —--- Indicates POV setting/ Third or first POV

...

... _____ A small breather/ pause.

Words in italics that are also centered are the character's inner thoughts/monologue

~ Please be advised this story is for entertainment purposes only. I am no professional author. I write because I love to. We all make mistakes, spell things wrong and commonly forget things. There are times when I write what is going on and usually, it's in detail and someone will point out that the self-insert never washed her hands or something. It's a simple mistake but also understandable.

Enjoy. Comment, and give feedback. Thank you for sticking around for this long!

(A/N: Art credit - Reetab on DeviantArt)